5| Trouble

"You're done for, bitch." The leader said.

"Let's see about that." Nyla said, readying up her fists. 

Nyla still had some confidence left, as there was only 5 people standing infront of her. she had never been in a fight against more than 3 people, It would be a new record for her if she won this fight. And to be honest, it got her even more excited. 

One of the guys next to the leader got closer to her, then tried going in for the first punch. Nyla blocked it with her arm, side kicking the boy. he fell down, clutching his stomach while doing so. 

"Get her!" The leader said, getting angered because Nyla took down one of his boys. 

One of the tall ones ran forward. He went in for a kick on the side, but failing to hit Nyla as she crouched down and tripped the boy with her leg. The boy hit the ground pretty hard, resulting in him being unable to get up. 

"Two down, three more to go." Nyla muttered.

But as she let go of the sight of the boy on the ground, Nyla saw the leader on his phone, he seems to be contacting people. Most likely the other guys. "I'm in deep shit." Nyla thought. She's used up almost half of her energy, only taking down two guys. 

"Both of you, get her. Now!" The leader said, the last two boys immediately going after Nyla, both of them looking a little frightened. Both of them jumped to tackle her, grabbing her arms and successfully pinning her on the ground. They forgot one thing though, her legs. Nyla grunted and kicked one of the boys jaw with full force. 

Both of them let go of her, one of them being hurt from the kick just now, and one extremely scared to even go near her from what just happened. 

Nyla got up, a little wobbly as she used up almost all of her energy.

"What, scared now?" Nyla said, facing the leader. "Oh, not really. You haven't gone through them all." The leader replied. 

Just as he said that, 5 more boys slowly appeared in front of Nyla. 

"Are you fucking kidding me." Nyla knew the remaining boys were gonna come, her plan was to beat up the 5 guys now and immediately leave when she beat them all up. But no, she spent too much time trying to preserve her energy. 

"What are you all waiting for just standing there, get her!" The leader said in german, now confident that he would win the fight. Which he's not even fighting in anyways, just giving orders. 

All of them raced to her, each one going in from different angles. Nyla could barely defend herself, getting hits from all over her body. Sure, she got a few hits in, but that obviously wasn't enough, she got punched in the stomach, her eyes getting blurry. she fell down, sitting down on the floor leaning on the brick wall. 

The 5 boys were all staring down at her, while Nyla just sat there, wishing there was someone to come save her from this nightmare. 

Nyla was about to faint, the corner of her lips stained with her own blood, some bruises on her arms. 

As Nyla's vision got worse, she saw a figure in the corner of her eye, she can barely make up what or who she was looking at, but she knew it was a person because the figure was apparently.. beating up the guys?

-

Nyla woke up, a headache hitting her as soon she sat up from the bed.  "Where the fuck am I!?" 

Nyla rubbed her eyes to get a better view of her surroundings, it was a room where the walls were filled with band posters, some of them she knew, and clothes on the floor. 

She thought it was a guys room. "A GUYS ROOM?" She thought. Nyla was now in distress, assuming she had gotten raped, sexually assaulted, or something she would never let anyone do while she was unconscious. Nyla got out of the bed, kicking away any of the clothes that got in her way.

Nyla saw two doors, one probably leading to the hallway and one leading to the bathroom. she opened one of the doors to reveal a bathroom. Around the bathroom sink and shelves were filled with hair and makeup items. pretty messy, but she could make do with it.

Nyla looked at herself in the mirror, "I'm a mess." She whispered. She still had her clothes on from yesterday, her hair has knots mixed with dry blood, her shirt being scrunched and dirty.

Nyla grabbed the hairbrush that she saw near the sink, and started brushing her hair.

She struggled quite a bit, a few hair strands leaving her scalp to be on the hairbrush from the aggressive brushing she did.

"Ouch, fuck." Nyla said with an annoyed expression. She untangled most of the knots and looked at least decent now.

Nyla got out of the bathroom, still feeling like shit. She opened the other door, revealing a long hallway with it leading downstairs.

She was cautious of her surroundings, she doesn't know where she is and her parents are probably worried sick wondering where she is right now. 

As Nyla got closer to the stairs, she heard some voices that were unfamiliar to her. "I must've been kidnapped." She muttered to herself. 

Nyla went downstairs, and saw 3 faces, a guy with spikey hair and black eyeshadow, a woman with short brown hair and... Tom Kaulitz? 

"What the fuck?" Nyla said, enough for them to hear across the room as they were all watching television. "Oh, you're awake!" The spikey haired boy said. "I'm Bill, this is tom and my mom." He added. 

"Did you guys kidnap me?" Nyla said, still having her defenses up. "Oh, no, no. I saw you in the alleyway with a bunch of dudes and you were knocked out, so I came to help." Bill said, with a smile on his face. "Don't take all the credit! I was there too." Tom quietly said, Nyla barely being able to hear it. 

"Whatever. You still didn't have my consent for you to drag me into your house." Nyla argued, still worried where the hell she is. "How are we supposed to ask for your consent when you're literally unconscious? Besides, we can't just leave a woman out on the streets." Tom said, he had a good point, and Nyla agreed with him. She wouldn't say it out loud, that'd hurt her pride.

"Whatever, just take me to my house." Nyla said. "We took a day off from school for this, don't be petty." Tom replied. "Hey, you just wanted a reason to skip school, you don't even care about school that much." Bill said, rolling his eyes. 

"Come on, i'll take you home, just tell me where your house is." Bill said. And with that, they left the kaulitz house and searched for Nyla's home.

 And with that, they left the kaulitz house and searched for Nyla's home

Authors note

thank you for reading!

WE REACHED 100 READS YEAHHH

I'm actually surprised by how consistent i'm being with this😭 I'm also getting used to how to write the chapters and just getting used to how wattpad works overall so if u notice any small changes to my writing i'm just trying to get better🫶🏼