11| "New Student"

"I kind of.. took your notebook." Tom said, taking the notebook out of his.. pants.

"YOU WHAT!?" Nyla yelled out in disbelief. "Why would you do that? And how did you even find it!? I can't believe you right now." 

"Look, you haven't heard my side of the story yet." Tom said, looking into her eyes. "I know it sounds like I sabotaged your plans, but I was just curious on what was in the notebook. Besides, it was sticking out under your bed and that just made me want to look at it more." Tom confessed, hoping to get Nyla's sympathy.

"There were so many things wrong with what you just said." Nyla told Tom, disappointed. "You don't just take someone's things just because you were 'curious'! I don't know what's going on in your head but if you think your reasoning was good, it wasn't. First, you break my Ipod and FIGHT ME because of it, second, you steal my notebook and third, this is how you 'apologize'? Get the hell out of my house. And don't tell anyone about what's in my notebook." This was Nyla's last straw. After forgiving Tom about her Ipod she couldn't just let him get away with stealing her notebook now. 

"Nyla, please let me explain." Tom said, grabbing her arm.

"Get out!" Nyla slapped Tom's hand away from her.

"Nyla, I didn't mean to-" 

"I SAID GET OUT!" 

Tom gave Nyla a saddened look, walking away leaving Nyla and her notebook.

Nyla was infuriated. "What the hell did I do to make him do all this? Does he hate me or something? He's the one stealing and breaking my shit and he's the one sad!?" Nyla kept on rambling while laying down on her bed staring at the ceiling. 

She wasn't gonna let Tom go without a scratch. Nyla heard that Gabe's parents hired bodyguards in order to protect him from "The Clown" thats been going around lately. Now Nyla can't even go near Gabe, and her final plan had been destroyed.

"He fucking sabotaged me. That idiot." 

Tom's mind was flooded with regret while walking home. All he wanted to do was to apologize and make amends, but that resulted in Nyla getting mad and kicking him out of the house. He never wanted it to end like that. After Nyla's long rant about his doings to Nyla, he couldn't help but feel horrible. 

Tom arrived at his home looking like he'd just come back from a drama movie that made him cry. His eyes landed on his twin sitting on the couch facing the TV and eating ice cream. 

"Tom? Is that you?" Bill asked, not bothering to turn around.

"Yeah. I'm here." Tom answered with a brittle voice.

"What's wrong? You sound sad. Did anything happen with you and Nyla?" Bill asked even further. 

"Just leave me alone. I'm going to bed." Tom snarled.

"Well sorry for taking the liberty of asking how your doing." Bill rolled his eyes. 

"But seriously though, what happened?" Bill added.

"I made Nyla mad." Tom mumbled, looking away from Bill.

"And what made her mad?" 

"I took her notebook, and when I went to apologize she just lashed out on me." Tom revealed.

"You what?" Bill was flabbergasted.

"I didn't know it meant a lot to her. I just found it under her bed and looked to see what it was." Tom reasoned. 

"And that gave you the right to steal her notebook? What in the right mind would make you do that?" Bill snapped back. 

Tom remained silent. He knew he was guilty and deserved it. Bills words just made him even more insecure about his actions.

"I don't know." Tom croaked out. He quickly walked to his room to end the discussion before he makes himself feel more guilty.

Weeks pass and Nyla kept getting into trouble with anyone and everyone. How does she do it? A lot of people just despise her. Mainly girls who're all talk and keep gossiping about her. But Nyla wasn't even bothered by it. Those girls that travel in packs caked with pounds of makeup just to impress guys? Nyla could just laugh. 

After all the fighting and pranks she's done, there was no way she wouldn't gain some popularity. Just walking in the halls either makes students turn away from her, or stare at her. She was feared, and she liked that. 

Other than Bill and the others, nobody would talk to her. And she was fine with that, Nyla was slowly climbing the social hierarchy earning a new title known as the "New Student". 

The "New Student" That got into a fight with 5–10 guys. The "New Student" That got revenge on the guys that fought her. The "New Student" that everyone feared. The "New Student" that nobody could forget. 

School had just ended, and Nyla was on her way back home. She took in the fresh air of the outside world after being locked in a building with humid air and smelly students all over her. "Can't they just use deodorant? Don't they know what a 'shower' is?" Nyla thought. 

She usually walks home with the twins after school, but they had band practice so they left early. She didn't want to see Tom after what he did anyways. But she enjoyed her solitude, skipping around in her oversized jeans covering her sneakers that almost touch the ground, as well as her oversized shirt blowing all over the place because of the wind. 

Nyla was humming along a random song in her head, when she heard a sound of grunts and shuffling near her. 

"Ow! Please stop!" it was said in german, but Nyla could understand at least that much. 

She headed over to where the sound came from, and her eyes widened when she saw the scene that had unfolded before her.

"Help! Please!"

A/N

A/N

Thank you for reading! 

As promised, here's the episode for the people asking 

Me?? writing a whole episode in under 3 days??? holy shit

on a serious note tho thank you guys so much for the support and advice I love you all so much and I can't believe how many people like my book❤️❤️