4| "Fuck you."

"You fucker."

Nyla's fist hardened, and swung it at the boy's face, full of power. The boy dropped to the ground, his hand holding his cheek, it getting swollen by the second. Nyla wasn't gonna end it with one punch, she got on top of him and started beating him with her fists, while the boy tries to shield himself from the blows. 

A crowd forms around them, watching the scene unfold. "The new girls fighting Tom Kaulitz!" A stranger yells out to the other students, gathering more people.

The boy finally grabs ahold of Nyla, forcing them to roll around ending up with their positions being switched. The boy then begins to punch her in the face, making Nyla be on the defense.

Nyla managed to get a hit in, making the boy stop punching for a second. Nyla takes the chance to kick the boy in the stomach to get off her, the boy backing off. Her kicks were especially powerful, so the boy was in unbearable pain. 

The teachers finally arrived at the scene, each one grabbing ahold of the 2 kids, separating them from each other. 

The crowd boo'd the teachers, "The bell rung already! Get to your classes!" The obviously angered teacher said. The students immediately left to their own classrooms, leaving the teachers and 2 students. The teachers finally let go of them, "Principals office, now." One of the teachers said.

The two made their way to the principals office. They both looked at anything but each other. Nyla finally spoke up. "Why did you break my ipod? I haven't even done anything to you." Nyla said, still a bit angry, but mostly confused. "It was a dare, I didn't really want to break your ipod. And you know, dares are dares." The boy said, looking at Nyla who was staring at the ground. "You don't know how much that ipod meant to me, your a fucking dick." Nyla said, still looking at the ground as her eyes start tearing up. "Look, i'm sorry. I really didn't mean to. But I have my reasons too." The boy said, hopefully getting Nyla to forgive him. "And those reasons are?" 

The boy stayed silent. By that time, The two already arrived at the principals office. They stopped infront of the door, "Fuck you." Nyla said before knocking on the door. The boy was about to say something, but Nyla already opened the door to the principals office, which made him shut up.

"Come sit down." The principal said in a serious tone. The two were unfazed by it, as they've already gone through numerous lectures. They lazily sat down on the two chairs infront of them.  The principal starting her talk. 

"I've heard from the teachers that you two were fighting. Do both of you have any idea how much trouble you caused? I can't believe you both. Especially you Miss Rosewood. It's your first day here and you're already fighting people. And you, Tom Kaulitz. How many times have you fought..." The principals voice fades as Nyla's thoughts take over. "Tom Kaulitz. So that's his name.." Nyla finally knew the boys name. 

The bell rung, meaning the principal spent a whole period lecturing the two. That was a record for Nyla. 

The two left the principals office, leaving with 3 days of detention. Tom was gonna continue what he was going to say before they entered the office, but Nyla was already speed-walking to her last class. 

The school day ends, Nyla being exhausted from the endless talking from the teachers, and especially the fight with Tom Kaulitz. "Was it really necessary for him to smash my ipod into pieces? He's a fucking jerk." Nyla still annoyed at the thought of him breaking her ipod with no valid reason. 

Nyla was heading home, singing songs in her head because her ipod was broken. She absolutely hated Tom for this. She wasn't gonna let it be without revenge. 

As Nyla was passing by, the group of boys from yesterday saw her. "Hey, your the girl that ran away from us yesterday." The 'Leader' Said. The boys around him were squaring up, ready to beat Nyla into shambles. "Hey hey, let's give her a second chance, boys." The leader said with a smirk, making the boys loosen up.

"I'm not here to play your little games, just let me go home." Nyla said with an exhausted expression on her face. "Your not afraid of me, are you?" The leader said. "Afraid of you? Why would I be afraid of you?" Nyla responded with a confused look. "Well, most people are." The leader said, being intrigued. "Well, I'm not." Nyla said, already wanting to go home and sleep the hours away. "Well, maybe you're not afraid of me, but i'm sure you've thought about me naked." The leader replied, his overconfidence and high ego overflowing. "Am I that transparent? I want you, I need you, oh baby, oh baby." Nyla spat back, with a sarcastic tone, she wasn't an easy target for them. 

"You're a whore, you know that right?" The leader said, having nothing else to come up with. "And who's the one trying to flirt with every girl they see?" Nyla countered, a smug look on her face. "I gave you a second chance, and you blew it. Get her." The leader said. Nyla knew she won the argument, but knew there'd be consequences to suffer. 

The 'gang' started their chase, with Nyla already running away. "You only stay in packs just because you can't defend yourselves." Nyla thought while she ran. She was good at fighting, and if there were 3-4 people she wouldn't run. She'd obviously defend herself. But in this case, there were about 10-15 guys after her, putting her at a disadvantage. 

Nyla passed her house, knowing she'd be in big trouble if she tried to take cover inside. So as she passed her house, running while thinking of how to shake the guys off her. Maybe do the same thing she did last time? Or just go to a police station and ask them for help. 

While she was running away, she accidentally went into a dead end. Nyla's heart dropped. She turned around, the group of boys becoming 5 as they split up when they lost her once. 

"You're done for, bitch." 

Authors note

Authors note

Once again, Thank you for reading!! I put some drama into this one so y'all wouldn't get bored + a cliffhanger so I hope y'all are excited for the next part🤭