8| The Devil

It had been the next week, and it was now Monday.

as Nyla made her way towards her next class, she saw the group of boys that beat her up from afar.

"Shit, they go here?" she thought. She hurriedly went inside the classroom to prevent them from seeing her.

Bill had the same class as her for 1st period. She was glad she had met someone like him, it felt like she could talk about anything and everything to him.

Once she was in the classroom, Bill saw her and immediately called her and wave his hand, signaling her to come over.

"Hey Nyla! You look down, what's up?" he smiled. Nyla figured that Bill was quite an observer, and he could figure out how someone's feeling just by looking at them. She always found that intriguing.

"I literally just found out that the boys that beat me up the other day go to this school. Could anything get any worse?" Nyla sat and whined on the desk next to Bill.

"Oh yeah, they do go here, but they mostly skip all of the classes. You have nothing to worry about, just stay out of their sight." Bill said.

"Stay out of their sight? They should stay out of mine, before I beat their asses." Nyla rolled her eyes.

"You already lost a fight with them once, you won't win it again." Bill frowned.

"Well, second times the charm." Nyla smirked.

"You're probably gonna plan something stupid again." Bill chuckled.

"Hey, it's not stupid!" Nyla whisper yelled.

The whole day, Nyla had been planning her revenge on the boys. She wasn't gonna let some nobodies mess with her and not get any karma, no, they're gonna get something even worse. This time, she was gonna come prepared. 

For the whole week, Nyla had been working to get some information on the group. There was a lot. And most of them were bad. She figured out that the leader would hit on every girl he found attractive, and after they refused he'd insult them like he wasn't drooling over them a second ago. She also found out most of the groups' addresses, where they usually hang out, and most of their hobbies on a notebook. She especially gathered the most intel on the leader, and found out where he goes to after school.

Nyla knows her way around when it comes to getting information, some of which she had to pay for. She was determined.

 Why and how does she need this information? You'll figure that out later. 

She wasn't gonna let them off the hook that easily, her revenge was gonna be 10 times worse.

"I'm gonna ruin their fucking lives." 

It was now the end of the week, and Nyla had planned the groups downfall. It was so carefully planned that nothing could go wrong. After all, It's been quite a while since anybody beat her up that bad. 

Nyla decided to go after them one by one, so she couldn't get outnumbered. 

It was Saturday so Nyla had all the time on her hands. She decided to go after one of the guys that beat her up first, then save the leader for the last. 

"Bye mom! I'm going out!" Nyla said as she hurriedly walked out the door. "Be careful!" Her mom yelled.