6| friends

The pair were having random conversations while walking to Nyla's home, it was fun talking to someone so humble and kind. And when bill told her that him and tom were twins, she couldn't believe it. 

How could someone so soft-hearted and nice, be twins with an annoying blood-boiling guy? The world works in mysterious ways.

They finally got to her house, which was surprisingly close as it was just a 15 minute walk. Nyla pressed the doorbell to her home, with bill on her side. Nyla's mother opened the door, looking like a mess. "Oh my god! Nyla, your here!" Her mother exclaimed, hugging her as tight as she could.

"Calm down mom, you're choking me." Nyla said, getting embarrassed from being hugged in front of her new friend. 

Her mother finally let go, finally noticing the guy behind Nyla that she hadn't seen before. "Who is this?" Nyla's mother said, a bit skeptical of him because it hasn't even been a week since the family moved here.

"This is my new friend, Bill Kaulitz. He helped me after some stuff happened yesterday." Nyla said, avoiding eye contact with her mother because she knew she'd be in trouble for what she did. 

"We'll talk about that later missy, come on inside and get freshened up, i'll call you in sick for today cause it's already 2pm." Nyla's mother said. she looked angry and worried at the same time. 

"Yeah yeah, see you later, bill?" Nyla finally spoke to the boy behind her that was staring down at his feet, only understanding a few of the words spoken in english. 

Bill raised his head to meet Nyla's, "Yeah, i'll see you." he said, with a warm smile. 

Once Nyla was inside the house, her mother started her usual 'talk' when she gets into anything bad. 

"What happened to you? You have bruises, scratches, and dry blood all over you! Don't tell me you got into another fight again." Nyla's mother said, sounding angry at first but getting worried at the end. 

"It's kind of a different story mom, I actually got into a fight with a couple of guys that were catcalling me. Well, not a couple, but about a dozen?" Nyla said, trying to reason with her mother that she didn't start a fight for whatever reason.

"God! if I knew these streets were dangerous I wouldn't have agreed to move here. But we can't go back now, i'll treat your wounds and after that you can take a shower and relax for the rest of the day." Nyla's mother said, with a caring smile on her face. 

"'kay mom, love you." Nyla said.

 It was always like this when Nyla got into a fight, her mother used to take Nyla's fights serious and lecture on why not to get into them for hours, but she figured it was no use since her words went in her daughter's ear and out the other. Nyla was always spacing out while she was talking, so her mother now takes it as a grain of salt and just cleans her wounds. 

Of course she was still worried about her, "but as long as she's alive that's all that matters." that's what Nyla's mother always thought.

After Nyla got all freshened up, she looked good as new. Well, apart from her bruises and scars. 

She had a huge hoodie on with sweatpants, along with a red bracelet on her wrist. Even if she weren't going anywhere, she'd always wear something red. Her mother asked about it a few times, and all Nyla responded with was "Why not?" or, "It's not your problem, I like it." and she didn't do anything to stop it, since it wasn't anything special.

Nyla went downstairs to see her mother on the couch watching television. "Finally, you're downstairs. How are you feeling?" Nyla's mother asked. "Fine, just a bit of a headache." Nyla said, sounding a little tired.

"I have some medicine in the cabinet, take those and just rest for the whole day." Her mother said, pointing at the kitchen cabinet. 

"M'kay. thanks, mom." Nyla said as she headed for the cabinet. She took the medicine and went back upstairs to her room, doing nothing all day but daydreaming. She was thinking about the two boys she met today. Or, yesterday. 

It was a miracle that she was saved, especially by a person her age. 

"Now that I think about it, he was kind of good looking." Nyla said to herself, laying on the bed while staring at the roof. 

It had been about 3 hours, Nyla was sleeping peacefully in her bed, when she heard loud knocking coming from her bedroom door, waking Nyla up.

"Who the fuck is that?" Nyla said, heading for the door. She knew it wasn't her mother, if it were her, she would've just opened the door without knocking once. 

Nyla opened the door to reveal a guy that was a few inches taller than her, spiked hair, with black eyeshadow that compliments his eyes. It was Bill.

"Bill? What are you doing here? Did my mom let you in?" Nyla said, quite confused about why he's here at 4 in the evening. 

"First, yes, your mom let me in. Second, i'm just here to ask how you're doing." Bill said.

"Well, I can't believe my mom let you in, but okay, come in." Nyla said, opening the door all the way to let her new friend in. 

He walked in, looking at every detail in the room, admiring the "red" theme that was going on.

"Woah, your room is so cool. I like the red." Bill said as he sat on the corner of Nyla's bed. 

"Thanks, I decorated it myself. If you didn't already know from the room, I like the color red." Nyla said, smiling as she finally had someone to talk to about things. 

"I can't believe you're this kind, you and tom are like, complete opposites." Nyla said, changing the topic as the conversation progressed. 

"We get that a lot, 'Same face, different personalities' as they say." Bill said. 

They talked about things like this for hours, until it was 8pm. Nyla learned a lot about Bill, with a few facts about Tom. 

As it was getting late, Bill decided it was time to go home, his parents were probably wondering why it's been hours since he came home. "I'll see you tomorrow at school!" he said, before going out the door.

"Bye Bill!" Nyla said, waving at Bill with a wide smile on her face. She finally made a friend, unlike in her previous school, where she was alone. "Maybe I could start getting used to this place." Nyla thought, watching Bill as he walked back home for a few seconds before closing the door. 

Authors note

Authors note

Tysm for reading!!

FINALLY FINISHED THE CHAPTER OML 

I've been getting better these past couple of days, this chapter was pretty boring but was just to get the characters bond more and stuff so there's more chemistry 

I hope u enjoyed bye👋