10| Confessions

"Where the fuck is my notebook!?" Nyla yelled out, pacing back and forth in her room. Her mother heard her scream and decided to check up on her.

"Nyla? Are you alright? What's with all the commotion going on here?" Her mother asked, worried. 

"I-I can't find my notebook. That notebook is really important to me and I cant't let anyone have it!" Nyla spoke out.

"Look sweetie. We'll find that notebook in no time! The last time anyone else was in here were your friends. Maybe ask them about it?" Nylas mother said while holding her hand.

"Yeah-yeah." Nyla looked at her mother with a soft smile.

"Thanks mom." 

"I'll always be there for you no matter what." Nylas mother said, embracing her in a short hug.

Once the twins arrived at their house, Tom immediately ran upstairs to his shared bedroom with Bill, thinking to read Nyla's notebook more thoroughly. 

He sat on his bed and opened the notebook, his eyes widening even more as he goes through each page. 

"What the hell? She's the culprit!?" Tom whisper-yelled to himself.

"All this planning just for a bunch of losers? She's really taking this seriously. I would've just beat them up in a second. But Nyla? God she's smart. I wonder why she gets bad grades." Tom thought.

He finally caught up to the page where she was planning to take out Gabe.

"Holy shit? She could get expelled for this. Why and how did she think of this?" He thought. 

All kinds of questions were coming up inside of his head. This one notebook changed the way Tom saw Nyla. Her planning? Her information? Her strategizing? All of it was brilliant. 

"To think she'd go to this extent just because she was beat up." 

The next day, and Nyla and the other boys were eating lunch at the cafeteria. 

"Hey guys? You know how you all were in my room hanging out yesterday?" Nyla asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Georg replied.

"Well, have any of you seen a black notebook somewhere? I couldn't find it anywhere after you guys left." Nyla said.

"Nope." "Not a clue." "There was a black notebook?" The other three answered.

"Black notebook? What black notebook? I didn't see a black notebook." Tom chuckled nervously.

"A simple 'No' would've been enough, but whatever. If none of you know where it is what am I gonna do?" Nyla frowned.

"Is it that important?" Bill asked.

"Yes, it's that important. You don't know the things I have on there." Nyla slowly took a spoonful of her food and ate it.

"Then, we'll help you find it. Promise." Gustav smiled.

"Thank you guys. I owe you one." Nyla smiled back.

Later that day, all 5 of them visited Nyla's house to find the missing notebook. 

"Anyone find it?" Nyla asked. 

The 4 shaked their heads 'No' in unison.

"What am I gonna do?" Nyla said in despair.

"I'm not... gonna find... my notebook..." Nyla slowly said banging her head on the wall every 2 words. 

"Hey- woah chill out! Everything's gonna be alright." Bill said.

"I'm sorry we couldn't find your notebook but cheer up! Your notebook will come back to you someday." Georg added. 

"Yeah.. Sorry for making you guys do this just for a notebook." Nyla faked a smile. Although it wasn't 'just a notebook' to her, Nyla wanted to stop the guys from worrying too much and suspect her of something.

"That's how much it means to her? Shit, I gotta tell her." Tom thought. The guilt of stealing her notebook was slowly consuming him ever since he had it in his hands. He couldn't take it anymore, and decided it was time to confront her about it.

"Anyways, thanks for helping me. I appreciate it a lot. You guys can go now." Nyla said. 

"Alright, i'll get going then. Hope you find your notebook." Gustav smiled while walking out, and Nyla returned it back.

Everyone was heading out one by one, until Nyla was left with Tom. 

"Are you coming?" Bill asked Tom, waiting outside the doorframe.

"Just go ahead, i'll catch up to you." Tom replied.

"Fine by me." Bill shrugged his shoulders.

"Uhm, do you need anything?" Nyla awkwardly asked.

"Look, Nyla. I have something to say to you." Tom said.

"Yeah? What's up?" 

"This is gonna be a shocker, but promise me you won't get upset. I have my own reasons and I want you to listen to them." 

"Whatever. Just tell me what it is." 

"I kind of.. took your notebook." 

"YOU WHAT!?" 

A/N

Thank you for reading!

This one was super short i'm so sorry😭 but I promise i'll make up for it

Do any of you guys have any tips to be consistent on certain things? I'm the type that just can't be consistent in anything other than go on my phone and watch tiktoks and this is literally the reason why i'm so inconsistent in updating so if any of you guys can help pls share🙏

Also WE REACHED 100 VOTES AND 3K READS AHHH TYSM