1| Troublemaker

Nyla Rosewood moved to Germany at a young age. Why? It was for her fathers job as there was a pay increase in his salary and it'd help with various expenses. Nyla obviously didn't like it. She had to leave "her empire"; the school that she spent 5 years taking over. Everyone in her school bowed down to her and if anybody disrespected her or did her wrong, she'd make your life a living hell. Even some of the teachers were afraid of her. Absolutely nobody would stand up to her. Even the principal didn't dare to stop her. Not anymore, at least.

It's not like her parents raised her in a bad environment, she was just born this way. Born a troublemaker. And now she had to throw all her hard work away? 

"you've gotta be kidding me." she says with distraught on her face. Her parents were the only people she respected, but sometimes they were scared of her too. 

"Honey, you know we have to do it. This is a huge chance for your father and our family. You know we're always short on money. Besides, you could get anything you want without having to worry, most of your stuff are from 3 years ago. you really don't want anything new?" Nyla's mother had a point. Her clothes, her makeup, and everything else were all bought years ago. the newest item she had was a small keychain that she thought was cute and now brings it everywhere with her.

She only bought baggy clothes in order for her to use them and not grow out of it a year later. She didn't really have a problem with it though, She liked the baggy clothes. And to be honest, she started a small trend in her school with them. That was something she could always brag about and would always fill her pride.

But it's not like she had a say in it, she was 12, her parents wouldn't take anything she said seriously. She's barely a teenager. Spending her years making everyone get on their knees and now she had to leave her "empire"? Bullshit.

There was no choice. She had to start fresh at a new school, in a foreign country where she doesn't know anyone. and barely even speaks the language. her parents made her learn the language a few months back before they moved but it's not like she remembers all of it. she can barely even focus in school. The only thing she kept coming to school for was the attention she got from everyone. She's the "queen" and everybody else are the "peasants". She loved being powerful. Everyone and anyone at the palm of her hand. She loved that attention and she loved being in control.

"Well, if i can take over a school, it wouldn't be bad to start anew, and maybe I could even find a friend, a best friend." She thought.

Although she loved how everyone was listening to her every word, she wasn't close to any of them. She did try making a friend in 2nd grade, but after she got in a fight with another student, everyone got scared of her and started to avoid her. She noticed this and started thinking,

 "If everyone's afraid of me, why not take advantage of it?"

and that was exactly what she did. 

Screaming at teachers, getting into fights, starting food fights, broke most things she touched and a lot more. She was soon known as "Rebellious Red". 'Rebellious ' for being brave enough to become a troublemaker, 'Red' because she always included red in her outfits. Whether it were a shirt, shoes, accessories or even socks, she had to include something red in her day-to-day outfits. It was basically her brand. She had to make herself standout. And that's exactly what she was planning to do once they moved in Germany. Make herself standout. 

Although she already stood out enough being the new girl,  she wanted to make more of an impact on everyone at her new school. "Give everyone a taste of Nyla Rosewood." or so she says.

" or so she says

thank you guys for reading! i kinda got sidetracked a little but this was just to introduce the character to y'all and how she acts. I hope you like her ❣️