●Housewarming●

20th December, 2009.

"Bear!" Mrs. Choi called Beomgyu from the kitchen. Beomgyu, who was reading his storybook, pretended to not hear the calls. 

"Beomgyu?" Mrs. Choi called out again, frowning when she didn't hear any response. She went to the living room to see Beomgyu, sprawled out on the couch. 

She cleared her throat. "Choi Beomgyu. Get up, right now." She warned. 

Beomgyu winced before he awkwardly turned around. "Yes, Mom?" 

"Go give out these cards to out neighbors." She said as she opened a drawer, bringing out a few white-coloured, carboard invitations, handing them to the little Beomgyu. 

Beomgyu groaned. "Why me?" 

Mrs. Choi folded her arms. "Your dad is at work. Soobin went to his academy and you're lazing around the house. Come on, chop-chop." She hurried him, walking towards the kitchen. 

"Mom," Beomgyu complained, following her like a lost puppy to the kitchen. "It's really cold out there." 

Mrs. Choi rolled her eyes. "You definitely have a lot of sass for an eight year old. Wear your coat. I'll make some hot-chocolate by the time you'll return home. How does that sound?" She suggested. 

Beomgyu's mood immediately went up, although, it did not show on his face. "Just because of the hot-chocolate." He said as he went upstairs to get his coat. 

"Return, safely." She reminded Beomgyu as he walked out of the door. 

The cold hair hit Beomgyu right on the face, teeth clattering due to how cold it was. "God," He complained, rubbing his gloved-hands together. 

He walked towards the first house he saw, which was Yeonjun's house. He took a deep breath before reaching out for the doorbell, figuring out that it was too high for him, he just decided to knock on the door, hoping that the sound will reach them. 

He knocked on the door five times before it was opened by Yeonjun, who's eyes lightened up. "Beomgyu? What are you doing here? Came here to play?" He anticipated.

 Beomgyu snorted. "Sorry to say hyung, but I came here to pass these invitations." He said as he handed him an invitation. "Give them to your family, you all are invited." 

Yeonjun tilted his head. "Are these housewarming invitations?" 

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Yes, dummy." 

Yeonjun gasped before calling out for his mom. "Mom!" 

Hearing this, Beomgyu quickly ran away with a small smile on his face.  

The next house was the Kamal house. He knocked on the door for a few times before the door was opened by a girl, who was taller than him. 

"Hello, who are you?" She asked in confusion. 

"I'm Choi Beomgyu, the new neighbor's son. My mom asked me to give these to you all." Beomgyu, politely smiled, in comparison to Yeonjun. 

"I'm Lea and are these for the Housewarming?" Lea asked. 

"Yes," Beomgyu nodded. "I'll take my leave now." He waved before going to the last house of the street. He only invited the ones his mother told him to. 

He was on his way to the Kang house when he heard some thrilling screams from inside of the house. 

"Dad!" A voice of a kid came. "You cheated!" 

He could a hear a gasp, following. "I did not! How dare you accuse me of such a thing?" He then heard a few giggles. 

He, hesitantly knocked on the door, it immediately being opened by Taehyun.