⋆ BONUS ⋆

✩₊˚☾✧ Anniversary  ✩₊˚☾✧

Life sucks. 

It has been a long time since they had graduated high school. The couple was in their third year of University already. 

Due to the long distance between their University and homes, they had decided to live in an apartment together near the University. 

Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai study in the same University as them but they chose to live in their homes rather than living in an apartment away from their parents. But that idea was of no use, because the three mostly spent their nights in Taehyun and Beomgyu's apartment.

So much that the guest room of the apartment, belonged to the three, with full of their clothes and things. 

Tomorrow was their third year anniversary. Something that Taehyun and Beomgyu were anticipating for a very long time. 

Never they would've thought that they've reached so far in their love life. 

✿✿

"Gyu hyung, I'm home." Taehyun announced as he shut the main door behind him, placing his keys in the blue and pink ceramic bowl that they had customized together for their second year anniversary. 

Taehyun frowned when he saw the lights of the living room were off. Maybe Beomgyu wasn't home yet. He turned on his phone and tapped on the messages button where Beomgyu had informed that he was going to come home late because of a group project. 

Taehyun typed back a quick reply before going to their bathroom to take a shower. 

After taking a shower, Taehyun was drying his hair with a towel when he walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. He opened their refrigerator to find absolutely nothing in it. Well not really, the only thing they had were eggs and toast but he didn't feel like eating it. 

Now Taehyun was really regretting not going grocery shopping last week. 

But to his luck, he found two cups of instant ramen in the upper cabinets. He decided to make a cup of ramen for himself, leaving the other one for Beomgyu in case if he didn't eat out. 

Meanwhile when the water was boiling, Taehyun walked towards their living room to turn on the TV. When he was about to reach for the TV remote on the sofa, his eyes laid on a small white box. 

He picked it up and gasped when he realized what was it about. 

A fucking cigarette box. 

Which obviously didn't belong to him. And he doubts that the pack belongs to the trio, because as far as he knows, the three haven't visited their apartment for a week already. 

Which leaves to the one and only suspect. 

✿✿

Beomgyu yawned as he inserted the key in the keyhole, too tired to even stand up straight.