●Sneak In●

15th December, 2021

Taehyun was sad. Now, he doesn't know if it's about the B+ he received on his Physics paper or the fact that Beomgyu was spending too much time with his friend, Yuri. The older was spending so much time with her that he forgot about the meeting up at their favourite tteokbeokki shop. 

Taehyun sighed as he tossed and turned around on the bed, not catching any ounce of sleep. He figured out that he'd just read one of the books, he had recently stolen from Soobin. 

He turned on the yellow night-light from his bed-side table. The time was currently two am and it was snowing outside. Taehyun took out the book from his bed-side drawer, grabbing the headphones before plugging them into his phone, turning on his playlist. 

He was currently huddled up in his thick-blue blanket, pillows propped up behind his back with his sad playlist, sorrowing with him. 

Taehyun hummed to the soft melodies of the melancholic song, turning the pages one by one as he was engrossed in the storyline. 

An hour into the book, he heard soft knocks on his window. Taehyun ignored it, thinking that it was some kind of noise made by the wind. But he confusedly, removed his earphones when it came more than two times, this time, sounding as someone was purposely, throwing rocks at them. 

Taehyun got out of his bed, very much whiny about the loss of warmth from his body. He peeked through the darkness, sliding the window open, he found a man-- more like a boy, ready to throw another rock onto his window. 

Taehyun squinted his eyes, trying to catch a better view of the boy. He widened his eyes when he found the boy a bit too familiar. It was fucking Choi Beomgyu! 

Yes, it indeed was. Beomgyu was standing in the heavy snow, without any coat, only using the hood of his black hoodie as the shield to cover his head. 

Beomgyu waved, happily, towards Taehyun, who gave him an angry glare, motioning him to run towards his door. 

Yes, it was not exactly the best idea to stand under the cold snow. 

Taehyun saw Beomgyu, jogging towards the main door. He quickly grabbed a towel from his bathroom before rushing downstairs, opening the door for Beomgyu, who was already standing there with a guilty smile on his face. 

Taehyun smacked the back of Beomgyu's head, earning an 'ouch!' from Beomgyu, who rubbed the spot on which Taehyun had hit him. 

"Idiot," Taehyun hissed, rubbing the towel on Beomgyu's hair to remove the wet snow from his hair. "Why the fuck were you standing like that in the middle of the snow? You could have gotten sick!" He whisper-shouted, nagging Beomgyu, who was staring at him with a fond smile. 

"I don't care~" Beomgyu whined when Taehyun pinched his ear, fed up with the older's bullshit. 

"Why were you even standing like that in the middle of the night? If it weren't for me, someone would have reported you to the police with the claims of stalker activities." Taehyun rolled his eyes, grabbing Beomgyu's wrist to drag him upstairs, to his room. 

Beomgyu shrugged. "You seemed pretty down, today so I wanted to know what's wrong." 

"And this was the only appropriate timing?" Taehyun huffed, closing the bedroom door to be as quiet as possible so that his parents couldn't hear them. 

"I knew, you'd be awake at this time." Beomgyu grinned when Taehyun pushed him into the bathroom, to not make the younger's floor wet. 

Taehyun rolled his eyes, walking towards his dresser to find some warm clothes for Beomgyu as the latter was practically shivering his body out. He grabbed a thick-blue hoodie with some black sweatpants to give to the older.