Smith Saab

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 😍😍 And my writing gets better and grammar ofc, gets better uwu, again, enjoy, don't forget to vote, I'm wasting my time here writing when I'm supposed to be studying 🤣🤣

__________

Y/n Pov:

Giyuu and I decided to split. I went to go search the backyard of Sabrina's home first, while he was searching the inside.

I looked around the snow covered grass, tips of the grass slightly sticking out.

"Phil!!" I shouted, hoping Phil hears me instead of the demon.

"Y/n-Onesan?.." A high pitched voice said nearby. Y/n immediately twisted her head at the direction of the voice seeing Phil confused.

"Phil! There you are..! Why did you disappear!?" I run towards Phil while Phil had a confused face as he slowly walks towards me.

Once I reached Phil, I putted both hands on his shoulders and shakes him back and forth.

"What did you think we thought when you disappeared?!? Did you know we were so worried?! " I said.

"Uhm.. I was just taking a pee... I didn't know where was the bathroom.. And it was dark so I didn't wanna explore and went out..?" Phil says while he allowed me to shake him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME OR GIYUU?! EVEN BETTER SABRINA!? "

"Bcs I didn't wanna disturb you guys, you guys were snoring so much.. "

I deadpanned.

"What? "

_________________

Sabrina POV:

I woke up from the feeling of something wet by my chin. I sat up and wiped it away.

"Eugh, does everything have to annoy me?! I was literally dreaming of turning Nori's chicken to a delicious meal!! " I groaned in annoyance.

I looked around the dark room, jumping in fear when I realized that Tomioka, Y/n, and Phil's futons were empty!

I groaned again.

"Now I have to do kids hunt. This is why I won't have kids in the future!"

I get out of my bed, put on my shark slippers on and walked downstairs which was all dark. I passed by Nori who was sitting on the coach sleeping, he looked like a drunk man.

"Caca ocaca... " he mumbled

'Tf Nori is an hilichurl now..!? '

I ignored him as I was back on my way to the front door when I stopped on my tracks, I realized that..

"MY EXPERIMENT!" I whisper-shouted as I turn my body back and head to my
"Forge workshop. "

Which is also Nori's but ehmm.. A teenager can use it right..? I mean, Nori allows me to..

Quick flashback: