the Light

𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

"Sensei Takeo, I'm going to go early, have fun explaining to Y/n" I said to
Y/n's Sensei as she sighs in defeat.

"Whatever"

I looked at Y/n who was still staring at the path where the broken trees where, she looks at Kukiko with admiration in her eyes.

I left the Takeo Estate with a smile on my face.

"Well at least Kukiko Sensei won't have trouble teaching her now"

________

𝙔/𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫:

Hashira's are high class demon slayers.. And my teacher is one!

"Sensei why didn't you tell me?!?!"

"Oh uhm, I wasn't ready... Or pretty much I don't know" I deadpanned from her sentence.

But just by watching her slice all those trees, I knew she could do more than that. And I wanted to learn that as well, I wanted to be strong, I wanted to be like her, my Sensei. And I couldn't help but be curious about what happened during my past.

"Sensei, could you teach me how to do those moves?" I asked her

She turns to look at me with a confused look.

"What mov- ohh, of course, that was called a breathing. These techniques are used to buff our moves to move easily, and be able to cut off a demon's head."

"So then I'm guessing the name of the breathing is Light? Since you said " Light breathing, first form, The right path" I said remaking what she did.

She gives me that one look that Giyuu gives 24/7.

"That sounds stupid. " she says

"Your just insulting yourself..! "

"Am not! "

"Am is!"

____

She comes out of library with Manuals

"Here, since your very greedy and reckless.." She rolls her eyes playfully. "Read this, for now, you should familiarize it, if your brain is big and be able to memorize this 7 training manuals for Light Breathing, you can probably learn it without me."
She gave the 7 Manuals with me as my eyes shined with admiration.

"Thanks Sensei! "

"Once you think you finally memorized everything, and mastered everything, try to break the big Ice boulder near the lake, it been sitting there for years."

I nodded as I went into the library passing by Sensei and immediately went to study.

_____

𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙞/𝙆𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙋𝙤𝙫:

I sighed tiredly as I went to my office and decided to do some work and investigation.

I was signing something when I realized I signed at the wrong spot, I groaned in annoyance for not reading instructions. I immediately had to find the correction ink as I went through my drawers not finding it.

"Where the fuck is that wet sticky white eraser...!" I went through the right drawers then the front drawer not finding anything. I wasn't in the mood at the moment, I was technically pissing off about something.

I went to the top left drawer and I found the correction ink. But it was beside a picture frame. My eyes soften, and all the feelings I didn't want to feel went away, like how smoke dissolves in the air.

I picked up the picture frame as I looked at the picture inside the frame.
I looked directly at the male in the picture, he had black hair and soft ocean eyes.

"Your watching aren't you...?.. I'm sorry... I promise.. I'll finish what they started..." Tears fell of my face and I quickly wiped them away before placing the picture frame back in the drawer and took the correction ink and closed the drawer.

_______

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙩, 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙘𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 😡😡