Sacrifice

𝙄𝙎𝙉𝙀𝙅𝘽𝘿𝙀𝙄𝙃𝙍𝙅𝙒𝙆𝘽𝙎𝙅𝙅𝙒𝙅𝙌 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝘽𝙍𝙊, 𝙏𝙃𝙀 1𝙆 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙐𝙋 😭😭

________________________________________

𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫:

"Y/n, can we talk outside? " Giyuu asks Y/n, still leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

"W-" before Sabrina could ask if she could accompany them, Giyuu had beaten her to it.

"Alone."

Sabrina just nodded, her and Phil was playing with Legos. Y/n nodded as Giyuu and Y/n left the room and into the dark hallway, the only thing illuminating light is the light inside Sabrina's room, they did not close the door behind them. However they stayed away from the door, and even if Sabrina could hear, she can't since she's busy having fun playing with Phil.

Now it was just the both of them, Giyuu's ocean blue eyes watching over Y/n's every move.

"Do you think we should use Phil as a sacrifice? To make the demon get attracted to him and catch the demon?" Giyuu asks with a not so loud tone.

"Phil? But why? He's just 6."

"I know, but that's the age the demon likes to eat. He's a great bait. "

Y/n was getting a mixture of emotions.

But he's just a kid.. What if when we use Phil as bait. He will end up dying..?

Y/n was overthinking things.

But we need to get rid of the demon or else more of the children in Shuji Village will perish.

"What are you guys doing? "

a high pitched voice said by the door which alarmed Y/n and stopped her train of thoughts. Y/n and Giyuu shifts their head in synch to where the high pitched familiar voice came from.

Phil had an innocent smile on him, he was clueless about the situation.

"Phil, come here. " Giyuu gestured Phil to him. Phil innocently followed and went near Giyuu.

"What is it? Did I do something
wrong?.. "

"No no no, we want to ask, did you said when you were playing hide and seek with Emma, you heard something follow you and you ran up Shuji mountains and into the village..? "

Phil nodded.

"May I ask what time was it?" Y/n butts in.

"Oummm..... " Phil started counting his fingers until 4 showed in his hands.

"4 am, I didn't notice I came up so far from down the mountains. "

Y/n got shocked.

Giyuu looked back at her from Phil as he approaches her.

"You okay? " he asked while putting a hand on her shoulder.

"No. Before I met up with you, one of the workers told me before leaving the Estate that Sensei mistakenly forgot to put "10 pm to 4am is when the demon is online." " Phil.. " Y/n didn't kept her eyes off Phil.

Phil was just confused so he tilts his head in silence.

"Phil was an target, it means the demon is still looking for Phil right now. Phil managed to escape for some reason.. " Y/n said. Giyuu just nods his head in calmness.

Phil still didn't understand.

"Hey gays, what's up? " Sabrina popped out of nowhere.

"Where did you come from? " Y/n said since she slightly jumped from the sudden appearance of Sabrina.

"From hell, and I'm taking you with me- oh and Phil, I managed to make the boat. " Sabrina said while petting Phil's head.

Sabrina and Phil when back inside to play leaving Giyuu and Y/n alone again.

Giyuu turns his head at Y/n who was technically still processing.

"Coincidence don't you think?" He says.

"Coincidence!? Giyuu what if he dies because we will fail?! " Y/n was stressing. This was her first mission against a demon without nirchin weapons, and at the age of 11.

"Don't worry. I have a plan.. " he says.

Y/n was technically praying it works, or else Phil will die.

Sabrina said she could let Giyuu and
Y/n sleep in her place for the night since she had extra futons for the both of them, also one for Phil. They all slept in Sabrina's room no problem.

     Later, in the middle of the night.

                            10:34 pm

Y/n woke up annoyed, because her body was getting shaked up.

"Y/n. Y/n. Wake up..! Phil is missing..! "
Giyuu said in a slight panic tone.

Y/n shot up, sitting looking around the dark room, Y/n looks at Phil's futon, only to have no one under it's covers.

Y/n was panicking.

"W-where is he?! " Y/n asked.

"I don't fucking know?! "

Giyuu and Y/n turns to Sabrina who was sleeping soundly on her bed. It looks like she isn't any different with her uncle. And she isn't going to wake up any time sooner.

"Let's split up. We will find him better this way. " Giyuu said, standing then let the room. Y/n quickly stood up and went outside the room, splitting with Giyuu to find Phil.

'Phil, where the fuck are you?!'

_____________

I'm so happy 😭😭 don't forget to vote please.. It makes me happy and motivated