Mirrored Quality

Hi guys!! First day of exam is over! And I'm still trying to make Kukiko in my own art and it's been a year since I planned that.. So I promise I'll be making it maybe next week? So stay tuned!!

𖡟𖡟

Y/n Pov:

I walked around the city in silence with my Haori that was given by my former Sensei, it synchronizes with the wind while I walk against it, making soft waves.

It was noon, the sun was setting. And it was almost Winter. Even if 5 years has passed, Winter somehow came to my likings. It always reminded me on what happened during that day where me and Tomioka was training.

After I left Shuji Mountain and my life there, I trained on my own while on my way to the city on foot. I took all my stuff, and I took the Katana Sabrina made.

Thought I stole Kukiko's Light breathing volumes.

I mean she won't mind right?

Right?

I red and practice daily, took some books of each pile.

And most of all, I cut ties with Tomioka, and yes, I grew to call him Tomioka, I couldn't stand calling him "Giyuu" anymore.

After all, after we seperated, I never saw him, not even once after 5 years.

Probably just scared to even face ne, like (🙄)

And I know a few Total Concentration; Light breathing, just a few, working on it.

I found out light breathing the second fastest breathing according from a former Hashira that I met a few months ago.

I think her name was "Kanae?"

She told me Kukiko Sensei was 2 years older than her, which she was 19 when I left, now 24.

Though I wondered why I haven't met Kanae in awhile.

She was extremely quiet when I asked what happened to Kukiko. Though I did not intended to push her since she looked like she was kind of pressured, even though she displayed a smile on her face, so I leave it be.

I planned that 2 months from now I'll join the Final Selection Exam which Kanae told me about.

While staying in the city, I helped out with the same tasks as I did in Shuji Mountains which is doing simple tasks. Moreover, exterminating demons became more easier.

If only I knew how to do this 5 years ago. Maybe I could've saved her.

Though I still need more training. It's not enough.

Years had been lonley, it didn't feel like before. Meeting Kukiko was a glow up and glow down.

But.

Eventually I became rich.

𐂅

I looked down at the two brown bags I was carrying, I only had 10k.