the beginning

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙃𝙞 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡,𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨, 𝙨𝙤, 𝙞𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩,𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙃𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙮, 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙚𝙩, 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩!

____

𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

I am Y/n L/n, Here I am, sitting on the god damn dirty floor, but not dirty as your mind tho.

The ground is rough, however,the weather is nice. The breez gently flowing,the sun playing a normal temperature,not so cold not so hot, just right. Everything is perfect, the expensive buildings,restaurants all around me, their all noble looking,even the costumers, traveler's,the staff working,everyone around me is. But for me? Ha, im not part of them, my clothes are dirty, my head dizzy, a few bruises, expressionless and hollowed eyes, and a broken heart.

I sit there at the side, looking at the people around me, im wearing a dirty brown kimono with default slippers, my hair is messy, i stink as hell. I can hear, some of them are mocking me, some looks at me in disgust. But I didn't mind, it's my daily life the past years. Im different especially in this noble town. Im boring, nothing, im like a ghost.

I never wondered why I never begged for food, neither money. But its because I just recently got fired.

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠:

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

"Oi, Trash, there will be visitors here, make sure to arrange everything and don't make any mistakes. ".The master of Y/n says in a grumpy tone like a Pomeranian getting ready to attack.
" Yes, sir" Y/n says in a emotionless tone setting the table up.

Without any other words, Y/n walks towards the kitchen opening a drawer that has all the utensils and plates. She takes a few plates, about 4 plates for 3 guests and her master. Y/n arranges the utensils, plates and glass on the table, she puts a tea pot with tea inside ofc, it's not empty, and duhh there is tea cups, and it's very elegant and designed.

She takes awhile in doing the table settings and the food. "Hey Y/n, can you take these salad to the table Master really likes salad" One of the maids said while holding a elegant golden bowl with elegant salad. There were 8 maids including Y/n.

Y/n nods and took the golden bowl of salad in her hands and slowly walk to the dinner table and place it right at the middle. "They should be here any moment now" Y/n's master says. A few minutes later, there was a door bell ring and 3 noble and elegant people came in, one elegant male and two elegant females, damn how many times I had said elegant in this flashback?

"Welcome! Welcome! To my humble home!, come, take a seat" Master says guiding the guests over to the dining hall. The guests took a seat and so does Y/n's master takes a seat.

the rich people including Y/n's master were talking about their products and stuffs Y/n can't relate to, so she just leave them be. Later on, after a few minutes of their chitty chatty, Y/n's master called her. "Y/n! Our guests would like some tea, would you mind to make some tea please? " He says while looking at Y/n just at the corner of the room, observing but not getting a single clue about what is their conversation, however her staring into space got her to notice that her master was smiling so genuine, that it looks so fake, enough to look like he's death glaringly her from inside his eye lids.

Y/n quickly moves to the kitchen with a calm expression and hollow eyes. She quickly starts making the tea at a fast pace. Once she is done she quickly takes the tea pot and walks to the dining hall in a fast pace of walking, however she was shaking, she didn't knew why she was shaking, and it led her to no good.

As she was near the table, she slipped, her eyes were hollow, but shocked the tea spilled on the table harshly, making it splash everywhere, it hit her master and the 3 guests, right at their faces, rolling down to their expensive clothes.

"M-my clothes! " one of the girls said, she looks shocked. The other 2 sat in silence but in complete shock. The master of Y/n was angry, like, ur grandpa angry.

"You.. GET TO THE BASEMENT. NOW! ".
Y/n, had no questions but went to the basement.

______

After waiting a few 30 minutes in the basement, she heard the door open. The foot steps get louder, soon enough, a shadow towers over Y/n, and it spoke.
" You had done enough, you embarrassed me in front of them.. YOUR FIRED! " he says. "... " y/n was in shock. "GET OUT! " he says while pointing at the door

Y/n ran to the door and left.

_________
𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚:
𝙔/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

'And that's how I got fired ladies and gentlemen' I look up into the sky, it was already dark and she didn't realize it.

Everything was quiet, the only thing that I could hear was the cold air hitting my skin. As I was staring into the blue, I heard some walking. Y/n didn't care because she thought it was just a normal person. But she feels like it's not a normal person, a person with something. It might be a demon, but she doesn't care.

'Why do I care about that?, if it's a demon I'm dead, if it's a killer I'm dead. And I don't care because Ive expected this since I was fired.

"Oh? What's a child like you doing here? "

*********

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙄 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 2 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚