Return

𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 500 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨!! 𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙄 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 :) 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨? 𝙉𝙤? 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙡𝙯, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨

_______

The horses were coming from the south
And it gets louder every second, and it panicked me thinking of the possibilities.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk'

I cursed at myself for not training advance instead of reading books, doing chores and cleaning for the workers sometimes, I didn't bother to train my defense!

I snapped away from my thoughts when an adult man riding a horse wearing mask was in front of me. The man tries to punch me as he raise his right fist. I panicked making my right hand slap away the arm he was using to punch me and used my left hand to punch him straight on the face to make him fall off his horse.

"Lmao..?" Sabrina says confused on what she's supposed to feel while Nori just deadpans since Sabrina barely takes things seriously other than work of course.

The problem was there was more, and it was in the other side of the wagon, I decided to take work into my own hands since Sabrina was useless.

I stood up going to the other side of the wagon taking in deep breath gathering all the confidence praying my sanity won't leave me.

More came the others were surrounding us, of course they are also on horses.

I felt something heat up my body like a firework about to explode, it also felt like getting filled up by fuel for the car and then I would go vroom vroom as fast as 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

"Mr. Driver, whatever you do, don't stop the wagon, keep the horses running. " I ordered and the driver nods as I jump off the wagon landing at the back of the bandits horse as I kick him off the horse making the horse stand in panic.

Once it stood I jumped off back into the wagon but then one of the bandits already tied up Sabrina and Nori, he was also armed with a crowbar, he hold it in front of him to defend himself from me.

Sabrina tries to wiggle out and Nori just tries to hold his tears back and his urge to scream.

I kicked the crowbar out of his hand and I quickly caught it and swinged it on his head making him fly off.

I then to look at Sabrina and she had a pout.

"Why so bad ass today?? Let me out and I'll be more bad asser than you" she says

"Nah" I said as I threw the crowbar like a ninja star at the other bandit hitting him right at the head falling off his horse.

"Y/n! Behind you! " Sabrina shouts but only my mouth got covered and I got pinned down.

"Cool moves taking out my peasants kid. But now your worthless" he says then tying me up placing me beside Sabrina and Nori who were also tied up.

"Told you to get me out" Sabrina says while deadpanning.

The bandit takes a look at the bags to check if they were safe.

"Haha! They have good quality, let me ask, where do you guys live? " the bandit guy ask. We couldn't risk telling where we lived, if we told him Shuji village from Shuji mountain, he will think we have more high quality foods and tell every bandit he knows to steal from there.