Start of training

3 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧
(𝙔/𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙆𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙠𝙤, 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙞 𝙣𝙤𝙬)

"How about, you train with the rock? " Urokodaki recommended.

"The rock? As in... Dwayne Johnson, the rock?? " I asked.

"No!, I meant, an actual rock. Follow me. "

He led me outside his house which I came for lunch because he invited me, and Sensei won't go with me since she had to do "business"

He led me up my Sensei's mountain, and into the lake, we went northwestern from the lake and near it was a rock let's say. Boulder. In the middle of the trees.

"When you get stronger, try cutting this boulder in half." I stare at the boulder wandering how to cut it in half.

" but I don't have a weapon? " I said. Wondering again.

"Your Sensei will give you one when your done with education, or home school which is probably 10 months depending how and what, I don't know what the hell she will teach you, but I know she will give you one sooner or later. " he spoke. I decided to stare the the rock more and more, it's shiny... Rough... Grey....perfect.. Round... It's smooth texture... Its smooth.... Silky.. Dry....

"Y/n"

A voice cut me out from spacing out. I look at the direction where the male voice came from which was to the left, I met with a pair of deep blue ocean eyes.

"You had been spacing out for 5 minutes, old man already left. " He spoke.

His words somewhat made my cheeks numb, my stomach follows feeling like it's ascending.

"Oh... I guess I'm going now... I'm sure Sensei will train me further the next couple of days. " I said.

"Good luck with that. ", he left after he spoke his words. Not gonna lie, his words became dry like the rock, not Dwayne Johnson.

_______

"Y/n, why not let's get into our training?, plus there are so much to learn. But of course it's fun to learn" Sensei said.

"It's ok, as long as your okay. "

She putted on the sweetest smile, of course, she always does that. "Alright! Let's get started!! "

_______

"Here" Sensei throwed a wooden stick at me which I caught before it hitted the ground.

"Nice catch, anyways, your training will start with senses. You see, demon slayers usually has a talent that can sense demons, it could be anything, like, hearing, smelling, or whatever, but it's mostly smelling. However in ours, we are doing all of them. What if your nose got cut off? Or your ears? What would you do if it's your talent? "

'𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘴 1.3% 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦?.. '

Sensei puts on her glasses dramatically where I don't know where it came from, but she looks cool in it.

"Every human has senses, as I said earlier, it could be either smell, or hearing, but ours is both, add the reflexes. For me I like to put " level" in it. Why? Because it's boring if you don't name it. "

'𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭'

"I make them up to 50, making your senses higher can raise more chances in defense or offense. Which is why it important. " She continues.

" you need to do is focus, and meditation, explore the room around you without moving. At all. "

I tilt my head sidewards wondering how to do that.

Sensei then kneels beside me and held my back for comfort. "Slow down your breathing, close your eyes, forget everything in the world, then skadush. "
She says with a soft and warm smile.

"Skadush..?.. " I murmur she she heard but she probably ignored it.

'𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢? '

I did as she said, closing my eyes as I take a deep breath in, and slowly breath out. I sat silent for awhile, suddenly I could hear the crow's cawwing outside, it was not loud however.

'𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬, 7 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘵𝘩, 20 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩, 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥.. 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. '

"Do you hear it? " Sensei's voice was loud, but muffled, but then the crow's cawwing stopped, and everything was back to normal.

"For a moment, yes.. " I said.

"That's good, let's say your level 2.. Keep doing this for at least thrice a day. " She instructed.

I nodded my head as a response of 'yes'.

"Well then, your first request will be in 4 weeks from now. Keep your meditation daily. " she said with a smile as she leaves the room closing the door slowly.

But then the door opened again revealing my Sensei peeking.

"And Giyuu is coming over~" she said as she closed and left.

I went back to meditation listening to what Sensei instructed me.

'𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨. '

______

𝙊𝙠 𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨, 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙞𝙩. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚