Guilty little dream

..

I look around seeing darkness around me.

Soon there was a white light figure of a small little male child. He started to walk a few steps forward, towards me. He stops a few steps from me and starts lift up his arms and turned his hand to a pointing finger. He pointed at me.

"It's all your fault..! " he says in a distorted voice.

I started to process what he meant. His face started to unblur slowly but surely. He still continues to point at me, soon his face unblured the face was not recognizable but I feel like knew him, I feel like I met him, I feel like i am in guilt,but I could not remember why.

"It's all your fault"

More distorted voices came of different tunes, I look around me seeing more people pointing at me with the same sentence the little boy said.

"It's all your fault..! "

"It should have been you! "

"Selfish brat..! "

"Your fault..!

" it's all your fault! "

"Coward! "

"Selfish coward! "

"It's all your fault! "

"Stop.. Stop...STOP.!.! "

_

"STOP! " I wake up extending my arms  from my weird dream. I put my arm back down and stare at the ceiling, I wipe my forehead that has sweats and start to calm myself down.

"Everyone.... I'm sorry.. " I said trying to hold my tears, I look at my side seeing the clock saying "5:38 am".

" Why am I still dreaming of them..? " I asked.

"Perhaps you are at fear, or guilt. Making a huge scar on your heart"

I gasp from the sudden voice, I turned my head to the owner of the elegant voice, it was just Ms. Takeo.

"M-ms. Takeo! G-good m-morning! " I try to stand up and bow to pay respect, but before I could even step my short feet on the ground I was stopped by the silver haired woman.

"No need for such respect at this early hour. Don't pressure" she says while keeping me down on the bed.

I nod in response to let her know I got it covered. She let's go of me and takes a seat beside me.

"Apologies for coming here. I heard your whimpers while I was... Passing by. So, had a bad dream? "

"I guess you can say it that way.. "

"What was the dream? " she asks

"My family.. Blaming me for letting them die" I said calmly, yet with a hint of fear.

"Hm, I see. Well then, you should drink some warm water, it helps you have a normal dream, you should go back to sleep, it's very early. "

'𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦? '

" Y-yes Ms. Takeo! " I said then goes back to sleep. She stands up from her spot then tucks me in by pulling the blanket to my shoulders.

"Have a good rest"she says with soften eyes and sweet smile, she then walks away to the door and left.

'𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘔𝘴. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭! '

I then sit up and drink the water that was on top of the table beside my bed. After I drank I went back to sleep, this time my body feels refreshing.

'𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱! 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭..! '