Chapter 32: Yaoyao's Anger

Ling Yaoyao naturally doesn't hate Ling Xuan.

It can even be said that she likes him very much, but the kind of like that treats him as an older brother!

However, she never expected that she would treat him as a brother, and he actually thought... that way to her!

Last night, she was domineeringly pressed and kissed by the demon-like man. More than once, more than twice, three times... and she was forced to call his name.

And who knows when her cute little jacket was taken off and put by the pillow...

This was too violent, and Ling Yaoyao couldn't accept it at all.

When she first went to Ling Xuan's residence, he said to her, "If you live with me, you have to pay the price. Don't regret it in the future." But she was stupid and didn't know what he meant...

Not long ago, she was still worried that her brother was about to be robbed by an unknown "little fairy," and she lost her temper. But when she said that she would allow him to have a girlfriend, she was sincere...

When 012 told her, "just like your owner kissed you," she didn't even have any crooked thoughts at all. She even took the initiative to kiss Ling Xuan on the cheek generously...

On the battleship yesterday afternoon, she couldn't understand Ling Xuan at all. Why did he so angry if she liked Wei Yuan? After knowing what red moonflower meant, she faintly sensed something was wrong, but she kept making excuses for him...

Now when she recalled all these things, Ling Yaoyao only felt that she was really naive!

She was played around like a fool!

What made Ling Yaoyao even more depressed was in front of Ling Xuan's absolute strength, even though she was unwilling, she had no power to resist!

She regards him as her most trusted brother, but he treated her like this! When did he "confess" to her? He is a pervert! Smelly hooligan!

Ling Yaoyao got angrier and angrier. She did not hesitate to remove the moonflower earrings from her ears!

Being forced made her full of anger and shame. Ling Yaoyao couldn't calm down enough to think about why she didn't hate Ling Xuan's intimacy.

In the early morning sunlight by the window sill, 012 stretched out its vine and long lazy waist. It slept well on the first night in its new home.

012 pushed its high-tech flowerpot, which had hidden rollers and adjustable height springs, with its vines, went to the bathroom to wash its vines, and rinsed its mouth decently.

Do as the locals do. 012 is a baby with a strong learning ability!

After doing all this, it pushed the flowerpot to its owner, Ling Yaoyao. "Lazy master, good morning! The sun is shining, can you get up yet? Baby is going to be annoyed with hunger!"

Finally, Ling Yaoyao's attention was diverted from the things that made her collapse in anger.

She grinned reluctantly. She reached out and touched the leaves of 012. "Good morning. I'll make breakfast for you."

It is difficult for alien plants to improve their level by eating ordinary food unless the food is alien meat that contains particularly rich energy or supplementary food containing spiritual power.