Chapter 11: Ling Xuan Coaxes His Sister

As the lady of the Ling family, Ling Yaoyao has money and time, so she can buy whatever she wants.

But she didn't go out and spend money during this summer vacation but immersed herself in learning to make supplementary food. Her mother, Shen Yunjin, was also wondering why her daughter had changed so much. She asked her to go out to play every time she video called.

Shen Yunjin even gave her double pocket money, saying that girls must dress beautifully in college! If the money is not enough, tell her!

Looking at the seven-figure "pocket money" in her account, Ling Yaoyao was particularly worried. How could this be spent? Except that when she first came to this world and bought a batch of clothes more in line with her aesthetics, she felt that she didn't lack anything.

But when Ling Xuan said he would bring her a gift, Ling Yaoyao was so happy that she couldn't help but roll around on the bed!

The gift represents his heart!

This shows that her previous effort of holding his "arms/thighs" was not in vain, and her messages in the past two months were not vain!

Ling Yaoyao laughed silly, and yet it playfully said in the communication instrument, "Well, you ignore me for two months, and you think I will forgive you if you buy a gift?!"

On the other side, Ling Xuan frowned slightly after receiving this message.

Didn't Cheng Bin say that women can't resist the temptation of gifts unless she really hates you?

Yaoyao certainly doesn't hate him, but... he has to coax her again?

But the communication efficiency was too slow. Ling Xuan directly requests a video call.

It took a long time to connect.

Finally, the little girl was so close to the screen in the holographic image, but she seemed unhappy. Her white arms held a light brown teddy bear doll as big as herself. She is sitting on the bed, looking very strange.

She was still wearing... a baggy and lovely nightdress, showing her two beautiful jade-white legs, and the skirt exposed the base of her thigh...

The old-fashioned major-general frowned deeper. It took her so long to receive the video, but she doesn't even change her clothes. What did she do?

To be honest, during the battle, he was as busy as a spinning top every day. He only had time to read Ling Yaoyao's messages before going to bed. Sleeping time was often cut down. Where did he have time to chat with the little girl every day.

What he didn't say was that as the captain of Nighthawks, the communications department did not have the approval of the upper department to read his communications records.

But if he wants to coax his sister, he doesn't have to say it too detail.

Recalling those greetings that she had sent, three times a day with "momoda"... Ling Yaoyao blushed and said in a small voice, "Then why don't you reply to me once to tell me that you are busy, or it's inconvenient..."

Before, Ling Xuan also thought that as long as he responds like this once, Ling Yaoyao will not message him again. But, who doesn't like the feeling of being cared for and thought of?

Every time he saw the greeting message from the little girl, he always felt that his hard work, blood, and sweat were worth it.