Chapter 50: Teaches By Example

When Ling Yaoyao thought that the conversation between them might be being watched, she became restrained.

Ling Xuan didn't care about this. He suddenly explained, "I didn't tell Cheng Bin... he guessed it himself."

Cheng Bin knew about them, and Ling Xuan actually wanted everyone to know too. However, this will definitely make Ling Yaoyao feel scared and want to shrink back.

It took a long time for Ling Yaoyao to realize that Ling Xuan probably knew all the details of her meeting with Cheng Bin at noon today...

When he saw that the little girl looked a little embarrassed, Ling Xuan smiled secretly and continued, "The food is delicious, and the effect is good... so good that I want to hide you."

He was thinking about her in his heart. He knew that they couldn't make it public, and he couldn't announce her to be his own. But in front of a few trustworthy subordinates, he is not concealing his thoughts but not allowing her to avoid it blindly.

But when she thought that someone was monitoring in the dark, Ling Yaoyao's face turned red in despair. She stomped her feet and changed the subject, "Are you still going to teach me how to operate the mecha today?"

Ling Xuan saw that the little girl was becoming irritated and knew that he couldn't push it anymore, "Teach."

Ling Xuan instructed to his confidant, who was hiding in the dark and monitoring his mental fluctuations and Internet data for any abnormalities, "Lu Lin, upgrade her mecha battle platform account confidentiality level from A to S..."

Ling Yaoyao only heard a simple "Okay," and then her personal information frame was opened by an invisible hand, and the stream of data changed rapidly...

Ling Yaoyao got goosebumps, "Brother Technology, you shouldn't be invisible!"

The invisible hand paused as if waiting for Ling Xuan's instructions until he heard Ling Xuan say, "Come out!"

An image of a young boy suddenly appeared in the mecha lounge. His face was pale and shy.

Lu Lin faintly nodded to Ling Yaoyao to greet her and quickly turned his attention away, continuing to operate the virtual data stream with both hands.

Ling Yaoyao stared curiously. There were so many capable people around Ling Xuan!

When she knew that the person watching her and Ling Xuan in the dark was such a young brother, she didn't feel embarrassed anymore.

Just after taking a look, her line of sight was blocked by Ling Xuan's tall and handsome figure.

Ling Xuan coughed and said, "I look better."

Ling Yaoyao didn't expect that Ling Xuan would become jealous of the little technical brother. She smiled and said, "......Yes, you look better!"

Ling Xuan's stern face and the roots of his ears were suspiciously red, but his mouth was not ashamed at all. "Well, then you should look more."

Ling Yaoyao: '...It's over.' She actually thinks such a shameless Ling Xuan is a bit cute!

After encrypting Ling Yaoyao's account, Lu Lin, the little brother operator, quietly became invisible again.

Ling Xuan asked Ling Yaoyao to change the attribute of the mecha battle platform from the default auxiliary therapist to None, and also change her nickname to separate it from the "Eleven" username that she is already well-known, so as to avoid revealing identity too early when she still has a lack of strength.