Chapter 29: Euphemistic Confession

What will Ling Xuan give her as the second gift?

Ling Yaoyao opened the beautifully packed white box expectantly.

Then she found out that there was a smaller black box inside!

Ling Yaoyao remembered the prank he had seen on the Internet before, wrapping a gift with endless boxes, but in the end, there was only a note "teasing you."

She couldn't help but laugh. Ling Xuan would not be so bored, right?

Fortunately, when she opened the small black box, and the real gift inside was revealed.

It was a dream star stud earrings carved into the shape of a moonflower. The gorgeous red color is very pure, and the shape is round, small, and cute.

Dream star stones are the only energy stones that can store mental energy. It is dreamy and beautiful. It only exists in the meteorite remnant after an explosion of a planet. The process of mining this stone in those meteorite zones is very boring and accompanied by danger. So the stone is very rare.

world, to know so much. She only barely recognized that it was a dream star stone because Shen Yunjin had been wearing a pink dream star stone ring for a long time.

Ling Yaoyao can't recognize the shape or the name of the flower at all. She just knows that the earrings look very nice!

With a little infusion of mental power, the red dream star stone will also emit a faint red fluorescence, which is extremely beautiful!

It's no wonder that Ling Xuan refused to give this to her before. She was not allowed to wear any accessories during military training.

In fact, when Ling Xuan first returned to the Imperial City, he only got the rough dream star stone. His adjutant, Cheng Bin, was responsible for finding someone to carve it. It was not in his hands, so of course, he could not show it to Ling Yaoyao.

In the beginning, his request was only to smooth the edges and corners of the dream star stone to be inlaid in the earrings.

But after being stimulated day by day by Ling Yaoyao, he started to think tactfully...

When he told Cheng Bin to carve the dream star stone into a moonflower, Cheng Bin's first reaction was, "Fuck, boss, isn't this a gift to your sister? Why suddenly you decided to change it to a gift for your love sister? Which girl is it who can melt your ten thousand years of profound ice?? Tell me!"

Ling Xuan did not admit or deny it at the time. "Just do it."

But when he really got the moonflower dream star stud earrings, Ling Xuan worried that he was too obvious...

He even thought out the excuses. If Ling Yaoyao confronts him with this, he would say that it was a shape chosen by Cheng Bin on his own initiative.

But then, after he half-angry and half-seriously said, "then you should not call me brother again," he took out this gift...

In fact, he was expressing his heart tactfully...

Ling Xuan thought if Ling Yaoyao took the moonflower earrings and asked him, he would simply take the opportunity to say what was in his heart.

"I don't want to be your brother. I want to be your man."

And he will wait for her sentence.