Chapter 23: Great God Yaoyao

his work, including speaking. So before he had time to explain these things in detail, Ling Xuan had already rushed out...

Qiao Mingyuan: '...Forget it. All instructors have the power to declare an emergency rescue when he sees his students are in danger.'

People all said that girls should be pampered. Before, Qiao Mingyuan felt that Ling Xuan had been training his sister too hard. But later, he discovered that Ling Xuan only wanted to improve her physique. Now that the little girl is in a bit of danger, he can't wait to help her personally!

They are even closer than biological siblings!

Qiao Mingyuan secretly reviewed himself. When he saw that the kid, Qiao Mingyao, entered the Death Canyon, his first thought as a brother was actually he should let this kid suffer a bit and let him hit a wall...

Well, he is far worse than Ling Xuan!

Ling Yaoyao and the others did encounter a nest of purple lightning birds perching on the cliffs of the death canyon.

The size of the purple lightning bird is about the size of a goshawk, and it relies on its electric powers to hunt. Their prey is mainly pikas, bugs, frogs, etc., and they like to live in groups.

They are only second-level alien beasts, and their electric powers are not strong. However, people would not be able to stand it if large numbers of birds attacked them.

These birds don't like people making noise outside their den. It's okay just to pass by silently, but it's easy to irritate them if the people are noisy all the way.

If you provoke a purple lightning bird, the entire flock will entangle you endlessly.

and his toes landed on the mountain with great precision. The wall is slightly convex, and his very flexible body easily climbs on this steep mountain wall.

Qiao Mingyao didn't evade the electric currents that hit him, as he could resist it. He went down and killed a purple lightning bird. Sometimes he could kill two birds and three birds with one stab...

The whole process was like flowing water, and it was cool and smooth. Coupled with Qiao Mingyao's beautiful face, he looks like poppies, beautiful and dangerous.

Ye Xi shielded the weak Ling Yaoyao with her own body, covered her tightly, and only exposed her nose to breathe.

She looked at Qiao Mingyao so handsomely, and she was very jealous. She shouted: "Sister Little Qiao, remember to see if there are any eggs in the purple lightning birds' nest and bring them back, by the way!"

You know, picking up eggs has always been Ye Xi's favorite job.

Wei Yuan laughed and cursed, "Smelly boy, hurry up!"

Qiao Mingyao had a good time and didn't care that Ye Xi called him "Sister Little Qiao," which usually annoyed him. He responded readily, "Good! purple lightning birds' eggs must be delicious!"

When Qiao Mingyao returned, he had a string of scorecards in his mouth. His jacket was lifted up and tied to carry twenty or thirty purple lightning bird eggs. Even though his posture is really weird, he is more worried about accidentally breaking the eggs all over the floor and losing this new food.

Ye Xi was about to laugh and said jokingly, "Sister Little Qiao, how come you only go out for a few minutes and when you come back, your belly is already five months old! Who did it! Purple lightning bird?"