Chapter 47: Unparalleled Deliciousness

The next day was Saturday, and Ling Yaoyao could choose whether to go home or not.

Before, Ling Yaoyao planned to stay in school this weekend and use her S-level reading permissions in the library to read more. Although she has good hands-on skills, she is too weak in theoretical knowledge.

However, her plan has to change with Ling Xuan's injury.

Ling Yaoyao got up early in the morning and made supplementary food with the ingredients she had at home.

Although Cheng Bin said that Ling Xuan did not have any serious problem, his spiritual realm was still in mild mania. He might fall into danger of a mental disorder, and his spiritual strength might drop at any time.

In this state, if Ling Xuan has an auxiliary therapist with compatibility of more than 80%, they can provide direct mental counseling for him. Otherwise, he had to rely on medication or food therapy.

If the match is less than 50%, you have to submit a marriage application in advance. The marriage application can only be approved if the couple hasn't split up for three years or had children.

Fortunately, in front of Grandpa Ling before, she was very rude and directly blocked Lin Wanyue, who planned to climb to Ling Xuan with their 83% spiritual match. She felt that he would be able to meet someone with a higher spiritual match later...

In the future, Ling Xuan will often encounter mental disorders and manic situations like now. On the front line of the ever-changing battlefield, it would be too slow to recover by medication/food therapy... Even if she considers it as a family member and a sister, she also hoped that Ling Xuan would find someone who had a high degree of spiritual match and could help Ling Xuan with direct spiritual guidance.

What if she and Ling Xuan's spiritual compatibility is low...

Wait, why should she consider such a long-term issue?

Ling Yaoyao couldn't help but think of a sentence...

If you like someone, even when he only takes a look at you, you will think about what your child's name will be in the future.

She hasn't made it to that point, but she had indeed begun to worry about the obstacles the two might encounter if they wanted to be together.

Ling Yaoyao tried hard to put her mind on food processing.

The scent of the food awakened 012. It clattered around holding its flowerpot and waited eagerly for the food to be out of the pot.

Ling Yaoyao touched the branches and leaves of the blood vine and explained that it was prepared for Ling Xuan. He was injured and urgently needed supplementary food to replenish energy. She will feed 012 later. Please drink some nutrient solution first to pad its belly.

Even Ling Yaoyao was not willing to waste time making her own breakfast. She only drank a strawberry-flavored nutrient.

The blood vine took the opportunity to say, "Then master, would you take me out to play today... You haven't taken me out for a long time."

Ling Yaoyao tilted her head and thought about it. It is not good to bring 012 into the classroom. But it should be possible to take it to the research base.

Even Old Cai himself raised a fourth-level strange animal, a snow-step cat. It is said that it likes to eat fish and seafood. Yesterday Mr. Cai also said that he would take his baby Meow today and eat "Buddha Jumps Over the Wall" together.