Chapter 5: Holding the Third Leg

Ling Xuan just woke up, so he was a little cranky, especially when he didn't get enough sleep.

But because he was afraid that Ling Yaoyao has something important because she knocked on his door so urgently, he casually put on a pair of loose pants and got up to open the door.

Ling Yaoyao was almost stuck to the door panel, and unexpectedly, the door opened suddenly. Due to the inertia, she suddenly fell into the room...

Ling Xuan has become a little accustomed to this sister, who likes to lean on him every time they meet and is very alert. He stood aside and took a step back.

Since he just woke up, his brain reaction was a little slow. Ling Xuan couldn't reach out in time to stop Ling Yaoyao, who was involuntarily leaping over...

So Ling Yaoyao had a tumble and was about to fall to the ground. She screamed, and in a hurry, one of her hands subconsciously grabbed a fabric next to her, which happens to be the clothing a few inches down from Ling Xuan's waist. Then she used all her strength to change the direction of the fall, and she succeeded... in hugging her older brother's thigh.

'Ow, it's literally holding his thigh! So real!!'

'Wait, the place above where my hand is holding seems a bit strange... Under the clothes, it's a bit soft, a bit hard, and it's very long... Huh?!'

Ling Yaoyao raised her face and found that her brother, the God of War, without a shirt, has perfect eight-pack abs and two sexy mermaid lines. Then down the mermaid line...

......

............

The thing she pulled off for a long time... is very precarious pants.

And the thing she felt is the very angry... third leg.

Ling Yaoyao was stunned. After she reacted, she quickly took back her guilty paws, and her whole face turned red. "I, I, I, I didn't mean it! Brother, you, you, you. Why don't you wear your under under under..

There seemed to be thunder in Ling Xuan's mind that exploded, and he felt that his blood vessels were emptied in an instant...!!!

After a weird silence, the man quickly took out Ling Yaoyao's two small arms that were still holding his thighs, quickly put the person out of his door, and then closed the door with a "BANG" in a very embarrassing manner.

Ling Yaoyao stood dumbfounded outside Ling Xuan's door. When she recalled the experience of holding the thigh of God of War but accidentally holding both of them at once... She felt like the sky was about to collapse.

Then she accidentally diverged her thinking... The third leg of the God of War is such a BIG thing, and with his SS-plus physique, her future sister-in-law's life will definitely be very hard!

It took a full ten minutes before the door reopened. Ling Xuan was already dressed very tightly and neatly, but his cold and handsome face has a very dark expression.

Ling Yaoyao wrung her fingers, lowered her head, bowed, and apologized, "Brother, I'm sorry! It was really an accident just now. You can punish me whatever you want! I just want to ask you when we will return to the old house..."

For Ling Xuan, if you do something wrong, you will have to be punished, so you will remember it next time.

Even Ling Yaoyao, his delicate sister, is no exception. She is so afraid of him because of the memory of the original owner.