Chapter 52: True Hardcore Fan

The next morning, Wei Yuan arrived outside the Ling family's old house at ten o'clock.

Ling Yaoyao put the prepared gifts and supplementary food in a space button and boarded Wei Yuan's luxury speeding car.

Ling Yaoyao is wearing a retro-style cotton and linen skirt today. It is light yellow and embroidered with a few plain flowers. Her hair is braided into two loose braids that hang down to her chest. She looks fresh, delicate, and cute.

Wei Yuan was very relieved that there was a new girl in his family.

He touched the top of the little girl's head and said with a smile, "I am now more and more able to understand why Ling Xuan thought that I was the brat who abducted his sister."

When he learned that Ling Yaoyao had accepted the red moonflower dream star stud earrings from who knows who, Wei Yuan was not familiar enough with this younger sister. At that time, he only felt that if the little girl had someone she liked, it would be okay to fall in love.

But he has never seen the ear studs with Ling Yaoyao again. Wei Yuan only thought that perhaps Ling Yaoyao didn't understand the meaning of the red moonflower at first and received it by mistake.

These days, he hasn't seen the little girl have a close relationship with any boy. She focused solely on the study and research of food therapy. Wei Yuan became more and more concerned.

Wei Yuan was half-joking, and half-seriously said, "If any brat wants to kidnap you now, I, the brother, will be unwilling. He must go through my strict test!"

Ling Yaoyao was embarrassed. She doesn't know how to tell Wei Yuan... In fact, there really is someone...

The more Wei Yuan thinks about it, the more he feels that their Wei family's little girl is so delicate and precious that she must not be easily abducted. "Although I am not very good at mecha combat and melee combat, it's okay. You have two more cousins, big Qiao and little Qiao... We three will take turns!"

Ling Yaoyao, who suddenly had three extra elder brothers, asked in a weak voice, "...cough! If... you can't beat him... what will you do?"

Wei Yuan's face was determined. "Impossible. Your cousin, big Qiao, is very powerful among the younger generation. Only your brother Ling Xuan can win against him. Besides, even if your cousins and I can't beat him, don't you still have your brother, Ling Xuan?"

He thought Ling Xuan's sister-con degree was more serious than them, three brothers who are related to Ling Yaoyao by blood. If he thought about it, in the entire Imperial Capital, almost no one will have the strength to take away the little princess from their two families. Wei Yuan immediately feels relieved!

Ling Yaoyao was strangely silent. "Uh..."

Wei Yuan only thought that Ling Yaoyao might be worried that the brothers were too fierce. What if she couldn't find a boyfriend?

don't agree that they are together."

After Wei Yuan realized that Ling Yaoyao's reaction was a bit strange, he hesitantly asked, "Yaoyao, do you really like someone?"

Ling Yaoyao subconsciously denied, "No! Hahaha. I study hard every day. Where can I find someone I like..."

Wei Yuan's heart that was about to surge finally settled down again. But before he was completely relieved, Ling Yaoyao said in a low voice, "Well, there is probably one... whether I like... I will confirm later. I will tell Brother Wei Yuan who he is afterward."