ch.64 My Knight in Leather Armor [FINAL]

We stepped out of the shower.

Harry grabbed a long towel. He pulled it around me like a lasso, tugging me close, until I fit against his chest.

“Hey!” I complained, but I was smiling so Harry took it as a “yes” for more.

He wrapped the towel around us both, binding our bodies like the mummies in the tombs of Ancient Egypt.

I wound my arms around his neck and entwined my fingers in the semi-wet curls that hung over his forehead in wisps.

“I love when you do that” he told me with his charming grin.

“Do what?” I asked as I looked up into those marble eyes with my own half-smirk.

He ran his own fingers through my partially wet hair, delicately smoothing the locks to one side. Then he shuffled his fingers around until my hair looked like it had been caught in a vacuum.

“That” he told me with a devilish smirk.

I narrowed my eyes at him in pretend anger.

“I don’t do that!” I protested.

“Yeah, it’s the equivalent

“Well your hair is curly, it’s looks nice messy, mine doesn’t” I told him matter-of-factly.

He lowered his head closer to mine as his devilish smirk slithered along his red lips again.

I watched him carefully, knowing he was up to no good.

He scooped me up his arms before I could blink. The towel slipped and he used his moist skin to act as a covering over my body.

“Well I like messy on you” he winked as he tickled me with his hands and his merciless and shameless tongue.

He let that tongue of his roam free along my skin, like he was charting the map of an uncivilized, unknown island.

I started to laugh lightly and squirm when his tongue went too low or strayed too far from the mainland, but that only made him want to go farther and deeper.

Having had enough of his antics, I pushed at his chest until he was about a half a second from my re-moistened body.

I looked up at him with my Bambi eyes.

“What? What’s wrong, baby” he asked me softly. He took my hand and kissed it until I told him.

Then he leaned in real close to my face, listening for my answer.

“My turn” I whispered close to his ear.

Then I tugged at his arm until he lay down on the bed.

I got up over him and let my own eager tongue follow the line and contour of his chest and abdomen muscles, his arms, his back.

He laughed his quick, raspy laugh and it encouraged me even more.

“Hold still, baby” I warned him, using his own words against him.

He laughed even more, pretending to imitate the way I would squirm under his deliciously demanding touch.

“Oh, oh Harry it tickles” he imitated my voice.

“I don’t sound like that!” I argued.

“Hey! Angela, don’t react as I make your body melt like putty in my hands” I growled in as a deep and raspy a voice as I could create.

Harry burst into laughter.

“Ok, we’re tied” he winked.

Then he pulled my down and positioned his body over mine again and then I knew what he really meant by being “tied.”