Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Nuri

The next few days flew by as everybody prepared for the mating season. I had been busying myself with some projects that I hadn't even noticed the days had flown by. But today had not started off on the right foot. I couldn't stay asleep not with the same dream constantly playing behind my close eyelids. It was always the same hot dream involving Mizail that felt so real. I didn't have it in me to try and go back to sleep for the fourth time so I washed up and resumed my project.

The dream had almost been the same each time with Mizail thrusting into me, his hands gripping my hips while his smooth scaly lips feathered kisses down my neck. "Fuck!" I screamed as I quickly sprung from my bed, knocking my current project onto the floor. Hurrying to the door, I threw on my cloak and my flats before exiting my house. I needed to go see Mizail for myself. Maybe my mind was just messing with me since I haven't been able to see him in the last few days.

But, why was it an issue? That question circled around in my head as I came to a sudden halt before turning back towards my house. It was a hot dream, so what? Why should I care? I asked myself as my chest grew tight. Softly rubbing the fabric of my dress covering my chest, I slowly started back towards my house. Was I worried about Mizail? I stopped again as a few Aloreans walked by me.

"Yeah," I quietly answered as I stared down at my hands. I missed him. I wanted to see him. "I want him to hold me," I confessed as my cheeks warmed at that thought. Was I falling for Mizail? Did I like him? Those thoughts swirled around in my head as I threw my hood on before changing directions once again. I needed to see Mizail. My feet took me up the path towards the outside entrance to the cliff. I didn't hesitate as my feet took me up the path and onto his porch before I could even register my own movements. "Is this what I really want?" I asked myself while raising my hand to knock on the large door but stopped when I noticed it was slightly open.

Quickly looking around, I looked for any signs of burglars. Though it felt silly to think an alien planet had them, I still wanted to be sure. Focusing back on the large door, I slowly pushed it open before stepping inside. Firmly pressing my back against the door, I listened as it clicked close before I put the lock on and listened. When I didn't hear anything, I took that as my sign that it was okay to call out.

"Mizail?" I called out quietly as the rattling of chains filled the quietness. Listening closely, I followed down the hallway as the sound grew closer. "Mizail, can you hear me?" I whispered, growing closer to the door where the sound was coming from. It was the last door on the left side of the hall where Mizail didn't explain to me if it was his room or not. He had told me that he usually passes out on the cushions in his living room or the ones in his sunroom.

As I reached the door, the rattling sound of chains had grown louder and rhythmic. Slowly twisting the door knob, I pushed the door open as my eyes fell on Mizail. To say I was surprised was an understatement. Sitting upright on a large bed with black satin sheets was a fully naked Mizail who was slowly stroking his sheathed cock. A metallic collar was wrapped firmly around his neck along with metal cuffs that bounded his wrists. Each accessory was connected with a chain that flowed off the bed and onto the floor or wall where they were bolted down into.

When Mizail noticed I was watching him, his eyes never left mine as he gave his cock a tantalizing stroke, pulling the skin back over the head. From my spot, I could see the details of his cock pretty well. Surprisingly, there were no scales on it. It was a light charcoal gray with little spikes from the base all the way up to the part that was exposed. Slowly trailing my eyes up to meet his, I was surprised by how morphed his face was. Instead of the human features him and his people sported, Mizail looked more like the dragon in the story books.