5) Rufus getting married

"Some say love is a river some say love's a silly song some say love is all around us it lifts us up where we belong some say love is hearing laughter in the rain but in the upper east side, we all know love is pain" Gossip Girl's post said.

"Hey beautiful" Nate said walking up to Mia. Mia smiled before facing him. "Well, if it isn't my handsome boyfriend" Mia said causing Nate to smile.

"You ready" Mia asked him. "Blair will kill us if we're late" Mia said. "Yeah, oh and I invited Bree" Nate said.

"Bree really" Mia asked. "Come on Mia she's my friend" Nate said.

"I don't trust her something's off about her" Mia said. "Please just give her a chance tonight please for me" Nate said.

"Fine" Mia said. "That's my girl" Nate said and Mia smiled. "I love you, you dork" Mia said.

Mia widened her eyes after realizing what she said. "I love you too" Nate said and Mia smiled. "Come on we better go" Mia said and left with Nate.

>>>

"The bloodsucker is back I saw her coffin and telltale Louis Vuitton broom on the floor" Blair said.

"Vampires don't ride brooms Blair" Nate told Blair. "That's more of a witch thing come on you know that" Mia said. "Leave it to Georgina to start a mutant strain" Blair said.

"You know my roommate and I didn't see eye to eye at first so one night I bought ice cream cone cupcakes from the treats trunk, and we bonded she taught me how to say hello in Swahili, Jambo" Bree said.

"Aw do you happen to know what the Swahili is for your mind your own beeswax no reason of course it just might be useful someday on safari" Blair said to Bree.

"Yeah, sorry princess but this doesn't concern you I mean I can say hello in Arabic but even I know pretty little cupcakes isn't gonna get Georgina off of Blair's back" Mia said.

"Mia" Nate said. "What" Mia said. "So, Bree you went home last week" Chuck asked.

"Yeah, tried to mend the I'm friends with a Van Der Bilt fence it didn't work we're southern so family loyalty's really big down there" Bree said.

"Like slavery" Blair said. "Aw so Bree is not special who saw that coming oh wait I did" Mia said.

"What I'm joking" Blair said seeing everyone looking at her and Mia. I'm not" Mia said. 

"You know I'm joking right Bree" Blair asked her. "So what's Serena doing she still dating Baizen or has she come to her senses yet" Nate asked.

"Why do you care" Mia asked seeing the way his face lit up talking about Serena. "No reason" Nate said. "Right" Mia said not believing him. "Carter Baizen is he in town" Bree asked. 

"I heard he was away on business" Bree said. "He is traveling is so important" Blair said. "Bree have you ever thought about traveling somewhere very far away" Blair asked.

"I wasn't aware you knew Carter" Chuck said to Bree. "Yeah, our families used to vacation together on Sea Island I've been trying to track him down" Bree said.

"You guys' mind if I order for the table" Bree asked. "She was in Shanghai last year" Nate explained.

"Actually, I do mind" Mia said. "Mia please you said you would try" Nate said. "Fine" Mia said, and Bree spoke in a foreign language ordering for the table.

"Nate doesn't like tofu when it's called bean curd I should know before I was his girlfriend, I was his best friend" Mia said.

"And he hasn't eaten pork since he saw babe with me" Blair added. "Well okay um I'll let you guys fend for yourself if you'll excuse me" Bree said and left.