Loving You

_______________

_______________

*Loving You*

Season 1 - 6

Where two long term friends fall madly in love

Synopsis

Mia and Chuck Bass sister and brother there's nothing the two wouldn't do for each other.

Practically soulmates if you want one you get the other.

But what happens when Serena comes home after all this time and secrets are revealed.

Disclaimer

A/N: This will be based on the Gossip Girl original story I do not own the story some lines will be changed considering I do not cuss, and I refuse to put those words in my work don't like it feel free to click off negative comments will be deleted I do not own the characters except for my own character and my own work hope you enjoy.

I also will not do SMUT I am very uncomfortable with this as well so if this is not okay with you feel free to leave.

⚠️⚠️ I do not own Gossip Girl characters plot or dialogue as all rights go to Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage cast and crew Hbo Max, ETC. However, I do own my original character Mia including her backstory and some of her plot lines not all due to some of them belong to Gossip Girl. The pictures or gifs I may use I do not own as all credits go to their rightful owners!!

Warning

⚠️⚠️ This book may contain mature content but will not contain language as I have mentioned I do not cuss and will not cuss in my stories if this is a problem, please click off if you like it, I'm glad but I like my story the way it is thanks for understanding if you do.  This story may also contain signs of mental health, death violence, bereavement and other trigger warnings that may come with Gossip Girl.

Again, I know I am saying this a lot, but I only own Mia and her backstory. Along with some of her plot lines not all of them as some of them belong to Gossip Girl.

Also I beg you do not steal my original work stealing will be considered plagiarism

Happy reading