8) seventeen candles

"According to the Catholic Church mortal sin can only be absolved through the sacred act of confession but it looks like a certain WASP Princess has recently found herself desperately in need of a little unburdening and who is the man upstairs to discriminate" Gossip Girl's post said.

Mia was with Blair and Serena at Blair's as Blair was looking for an outfit and Mia and Serena were sat on her bed.

"I can't believe he told her you guys were gonna do it" Blair said. "Yeah, who does that" Mia said. "Well, I told you both" Serena said. "That's different we're girls" Blair said. "Yeah, well so is she" Serena said.

"Exactly my point" Blair said and went to them. "But even if she wasn't when you get a boyfriend you become the best friend and the best friend becomes the second-best friend that's just how it has to be if it's ever gonna work" Blair said.

"I don't think that's always true" Mia said. "Hey, you still haven't told me how Nate's doing" Serena said.

"Uh when I talked to him this morning, I told him to focus on his family today" Blair said. "Well, that's good he has a lot going on" Mia said. "But he's still coming to your party right" Serena asked.

"Uh I told him not to worry about it I mean only if he's up to it" Blair said. "You're such a good girlfriend B really" Serena said and got up to hug Blair.

"Hey um I'll just pick you both up and we can all go together" Serena said once she pulled away from the hug. "But I really hope Nate can make it" Serena said and Blair nodded.

"And if not, it just be the three of us which is way better" Mia said and Blair smiled at Mia.

>>>

"So did you make up with Blair" Mia asked Nate. "Yes, I did" Nate said. "Good but your still an idiot" Mia said and Nate playfully punched her.

"Hey as your best friend it is my job to tell you the truth rather you like it or not" Mia said. "Whatever" Nate said, and Mia smiled at him.

"Just try not to be such an idiot and realize the thing right in front of you has been there all along" Mia said talking about Blair.

"Alright I'll try no promises though" Nate said. "Well of course not your bound to make a mistake or two" Mia said and Nate laughed at her.

>>>

( I don't own rights to picture)

Mia, Serena, and Blair arrived at Blair's party when they saw Kati and Isa and went towards them. "Hey guys" Serena said to them.

"Hey, Serena Mia Blair, happy birthday" Kati and Isa both said. "Kati your brother's place looks fabulous" Blair said.

"Yeah, I know right" Kati said. "It's insanely amazing" Mia said. "It's incredible" Serena said. "Come on guys let's check it out" Kati said.