2) the wild brunch

"I bet you're wondering what Gossip Girl is doing up so early truth is I never went to bed why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better is there really anything better than a lazy Sunday reading the paper in bed sipping coffee scrambling an egg or two yeah right we Upper East Siders don't do lazy breakfast is brunch and it comes with champagne a dress code and a hundred of our closest friends and enemies Chuck and Mia's dad Bart Bass is hosting the annual brunch for his foundation everyone is invited well not everyone" Gossip Girl's post said.

Mia was at Blair's after having a sleepover with her with the minions to get ready for her father's brunch he is hosting for his foundation.

"Serena had better just stay away" Blair said. "Thank you Dorota" Blair said. "Yeah thanks" Isabel said. "We love sleeping at Blair's" Katy said. "I don't want to see Serena at school, and she better not show up at brunch today" Blair said.

"You're really mad at Serena" Katy said. "Yeah, I hope you never get that mad at us" Isabel said.

"Well, you would never do what Serena did" Blair said. "No never" Katy said. "Of course, not" Isabel said.

"Not in a million years" Mia said. "I wonder if Nate remembered brunch, it would be so wrong for me to show up without my boyfriend whom I love and who loves me" Blair said.

"Want me to call him" Mia asked. "No, I got it thanks Mia" Blair said and Mia smiled, and Blair had called Nate. "Hello" Nate said over the phone. "Hi sweetie did I wake you" Blair asked.

"No, I'm up" Nate said. "We'll get some strong coffee and jump in the shower sleepyhead Chuck and Mia's dad's brunch for his foundation is today at the palace" Blair said. "Oh right of course" Nate said and hung up.

>>>

"Blair, Mia" Mia and Blair heard Serena say as they went downstairs. "Hey" Serena said.  "Serena" Blair said.

"Hey, I got two bone dry caps and Audrey" Serena said. "I must have totally blanked on the part where I invited you over" Blair said. "I called you and Mia" Serena said.

"I been ignoring your calls and like I said I'm not easy" Mia said. "Blair, Mia it's Sunday morning coffee croissants breakfast at Tiffany's it's our tradition" Serena said.

"It was our tradition" Mia said. "We have new traditions now" Blair said. "Well, they're not traditions if they're new" Serena said once Blair and Mia sat down.

Mia and Blair just ignored her, and Serena sat down as they continued to ignore her. "Look Blair I'm really trying to make an effort here I thought everything was good between us and Mia I'm trying to prove to you I'm sorry" Serena said.

It was before I found out you had sex with my boyfriend" Blair said. "Wait what" Mia said.

"I didn't want to tell you; you and Nate are such good friends" Blair said. "Friends or not you're my best friend you come first" Mia said. "How'd you find out" Serena asked after a moment of shock.

"Nate told me" Blair said. "At least he felt he owed it to me to tell the truth" Blair said.

"I don't know what to say" Serena said. "Don't bother saying anything I wouldn't believe you anyway" Blair said getting up.

"Blair it was" Serena said getting up with Mia going to stand next to Blair. "You know I always knew you were a slut I never took you for a liar too" Blair said. "Blair how can I fix this" Serena asked.

"You don't Serena you just stay away from me my boyfriend Mia and my friends you're done here" Blair said leaving with Mia.

"Serena's visit was short and apparently not very sweet but you know what is revenge we hear it's best served cold who's hungry" Gossip Girl's post said.