Bonus Chapter - Audrey's POV

Finally, it's my last year at college.

In case you are wondering, I went to LA.

To be honest, college has been really difficult – I should have graduated by now but I was held back for about two years because of my grades and 'misbehavior'. However, college has been a blast – It's hard being as sweet and popular as I am. Lots of girls hate on me because I've 'ruined their lives' or 'taken their boyfriends', but the honest truth is, that's life someone is always going to be better than you. sorry, but that someone is me.

Sometimes my mid goes back to the lives of people that I have ruined over the years. Often, I think of Candy. Poor girl. Stupid girl. How did she think that someone as plain and boring as herself was truly my friend? She was totally begging for it. I heard she married one of the Reyes'. It's just a matter of time before the dumps her I'm sure.

My boyfriend, Jason runs up to me, placing a kiss on my neck. Jason is one of the hottest guys on campus, so it is only natural that we are dating.

"Are you attending Lucy's party tonight?", I ask. Lucy is a party girl, and she always throws the best events, with nice forms of... recreation.

"Ah... I can't make it tonight. But you should go. Have fun."

"Sure. Are you ok?". I ask, a bit concerned. Jason rarely ever misses a party.

"Actually, I'm feeling a bit under the weather. I probably only need some rest."

I shrug. People get sick all the time anyhow. I turn my mind to what I will wear for the party.

***

The party is a blast. It is being held at the frat house of Lucy's boyfriend, and the place is packed. I sit comfortably in a chair dressed in my black mini skirt and red crop top, sandwiched between two guys. The one on my left hands me something wrapped in some paper while the guy on my right leans into me, his hands massaging my boobs. I moan in pleasure. This is the life.

Nearby, some girls are doing some sort of strip tease dance while the guys around them holler, cheer and grope them. I feel at home in this scene. I take a drag from the bottle of alcohol beside me, and proceed to get high.

Suddenly, there is a loud sound of sirens, and Lucy runs in at that instant, babbling and screaming. People start to scatter as Lucy tries to explain, but I am too high to understand what she is saying.

"Calm down", I drawl. "What's going on."

Before I can even respond, the door barges open.
"Nobody moves.", a loud voice yells. "This is the LA police."

I am stunned. The haze lifts from my eyes and I instantly see that most of the people have gone. The boys next to me have disappeared. Only me, Lucy and a few others are left.

"Round them up"

For the first time in my life, I feel cuffs on my arms. We are taken to the police station and we are tested for drugs. I already know that I am drunk, but the police shock me.

"All of you have high level of alcohol and cocaine, meth and LDS in your system. As you know, that is illegal. We're going to report this to your university."

No. it can't be. I might get expelled or something.

"Please officer, don't do this.", I practically beg. "It was an accident, believe us."

"I don't believe you can accidentally smoke drugs young lady."

This evening cannot get any worse.

When we are finally released, I immediately take a taxi to Jason's apartment. I need some reassurance, and I am sure that I will get it there.

I open the door to his apartment with the key that I have. The whole apartment is in darkness. He's probably in bed.

I make my way to his bedroom. I know where it is because I have been here many times before. There is a light under the door.

I open the door and gasp in shock.

Jason – my boyfriend – is busy pumping above a girl who is moaning his name repeatedly. I stare in hurt and shock.

Then I turn and run away.

***

Its been three days. I broke up with Jason, and he didn't even argue. It hurt me that he didn't care at all.

Also, I got suspended. Lucy didn't, because her parents have many influential friends in high place. During my meeting with the university board, I just kept silent – I knew that I couldn't do anything because I was guilty. Now, I have two choices – go back home to my parents, or struggle to make a name for myself in LA