-20-

My first thought when I wake up, is that my bed is a bit softer than it usually is. I sit up and look around my room, but it looks a bit different. There are no books on the table for one thing, and the windows are drawn so that the sun is shining through the window. Then my room door opens and I see Xavier step in the room, dressed in a robe. Suddenly, the events of last night flash through my head – the photo, my parents and me leaving with Xavier. But if I left with Xavier, why am I still in my bedroom.

"Good morning.", Xavier says in a soft and gentle voice that I've never heard before. "Do you like your room? I made it to be a replica of your own from the night that I stayed over. I hope you don't mind... should I change it or..."

I smile. I can't believe that he made a room based on my own bedroom. I should be creeped out by that, but I find it sweet.

"I love the room. Thank you"

He gives me a small smile, before inviting me downstairs to join him for breakfast and I agree. Luckily, I am still dressed in my outfit from yesterday. I would have been mortified if he had undressed me.

Breakfast was pancakes and bacon served in the kitchen by a woman in her fifties who introduced herself as Hannah. I dig into the pancakes, which are still warm and tast amazing. Xavier is sitting opposite me at the table, hardly eating the pancakes, only nibbling at one. However, I notice that he seems to be fond of bacon because he eats eight pieces.

I want to talk to Xavier about last night, but I don't know how to bring it up. There is a silent tension in the room until Hannah quietly leaves, I look up to see Xavier's eyes on me, a serious expression on his face. I clear my throat,

"Thank you for coming to get me last night", I say quietly. Xavier nods, but doesn't say anything, keeping his eyes locked with mine. We are in silence and I feel the need to say something.

"If you hadn't come, I don't know what would have happened."

"They were angry about the pictures right?", Xavier asks, in an angry tone, and I flinch. Is he also angry about the pictures?

"Yes they were, they don't usually get angry at me like that. I am really sorry that the pictures came out and I – "

Xavier leans across the table kissing me hard and forcefully. His hand is in my hair, maneuvering my head, his tongue flicking out to catch mine. He lets me go and drags me over the table to where he is sitting, setting me down so that I'm straddling him.

"I don't want to hear another word out of you. I never want to hear you defend their actions.", he says, claiming my mouth with a kiss. I don't respond, as I struggle to keep up with his tempo. Our previous kisses have been calm and gentle, but this kiss is passionate and way more intense than ever. He bites down on my lip and I moan slightly, allowing his tongue into my mouth.

His hands start to roam around down my shoulders over my body, and sliding under my shirt. I gasp as his skin comes in contact with mine. This is getting way out of hand, and I do the only thing I can think of at the moment.

I pull away gently, removing his hands from under my shirt. "I don't want to have sex with you", I say, the words shocking me with their slight forcefulness.

Xavier looks shocked. "I don't expect you to have sex with me", he says, suddenly looking concerned. "Was I rushing you? Did I make you feel like you had to have sex with me? Are you..."

"No, no, you didn't do anything wrong", I hurriedly interrupt him, feeling a bit embarrassed now. "It's just that you have had sex a lot and I've never done it before so I feel a bit weird and..."

"Wait a minute", Xavier holds up his hand, interrupting my babbling. "Are you seriously a virgin? You didn't tell me that you were a virgin."

"Was I supposed to?", I ask a bit confused. "Look I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before. I'm just not used to this whole dating thing and I don't know if this is the sort of thing that girlfriends tell their boyfriends so..."