PEACE

It's Cassie's Graduation day and after all the family embarrassed her, which she loved they all headed to the Bakers for a backyard Bar-B-Q, party setting. It's now coming to an end leaving only the immediate family members. 

Everyone enjoyed themselves including The Sparks, who hasn't heard from their daughter since she walked away from them at the hospital. Their focus has been getting to know their granddaughter but know that they are seen as part of the family they also take part of Nasia now half sister Princess. Whenever they have Nasia they take Princess too, who they come to love as their granddaughter as well. The retired couple are now planning to move to Texas from Florida and is actually buying the home two houses down from the Kincaid's. Mr. Henry Sparks is a retired owner of his own fisherman boat. His job happens to be known as one hard dangerous jobs to do. Getting up early mornings, going out with his crew good weather, bad weather, losing crew members. After decades of hard work, finally able to retire and enjoy their senior years, to just spoil his grandkids that is what he is going to do.

Along with his equally hard working wife  Mrs. Luna Sparks also retired, but from being a healthcare case worker, wants nothing but the same. After first feeling they lost both their kids, this time of  their lives  is precious and priceless.

"How do it feel to have three sets of grandparents and free babysitters on the same block?" Brittney ask Alek and Cassie, by also responding to her own question in a joking way. "Cause I find it not to be fair, when I back in Boston is having to deal babysitters."

"Whatever." Cassie say sticking out her tongue.     

Cassie who had to admit is excited now that she is going on this Europeans college adventure, even though she knows it's pointless, she knows what college she will attending which is he same as Alek. But what has changed is that she'll be there with Natalee. Face it, the idea of going to Paris and sight seeing, going to the Eifel Tower, even if she knows her college already, visiting top colleges such as Oxford is a privilege. She does has a couple important things that she is going to be taking care of before leaving.

"Well if you remember Jennifer, the young teacher for the class taking care of Nasia, well she has a friend that goes to people homes and help care for special needs children. I'll be meeting and interviewing her before I leave on my trip."

"I know she's doing it now because of me." Alek say.

"What do you mean bro?" 

"She knows that I'm a little nervous about being home alone and screwing up with Nasia and the 'G Tube'. Also having two babies and just me, Princess just started walking and boy she wants to know what everything is." 

"I think that's a good idea."  Lindsey say.

After their family discussion everyone parted ways.

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

"So I woke up feeling around for my girlfriend and came to find out that I was alone and almost late on the time that I was due to even be up."  Alek say to Cassie walking into the kitchen. 

"Ya, I had got up before you, even though I know it was your turn for fixing breakfast I also know that you must be tired and need more rest."

"I was tired as heck but I had to get up early regardless, since I had setup a staff meeting with bar club employees."

"Only them? Why?"