PRINCESS DYIANA KINCAID

Alek and Cory had their meeting with the college administration, a couple meeting actually. From the first one Alek was ready with his presentation and business plan, had ready even travelled around the campus looking for not just the best place but enough for what they are planning to build. The school agreed to the offer that they presented when of course their plans included them getting something out of deal and by something they mean money. Just as Cory suggested Alek talked to their dad and mother, they two was down with what their sons was showing them. This will in a way be like a family business but more than just that, if it goes as good, become a success it could be passed from generation. Hunter and Lindsey went to the bank along side their sons to be the co-signers on the large million dollar loan that would be needed for this deal. Their hoping by Alek 2nd year they would have broke grounds and the place will be up and running. The very last thing the brother did only because they actually forgot was getting a alcohol license, this is the greatness of Alek having involved his big brother and parents because he is not 21, which is the age required to get one. He can't help but think how crazy it is that you can sign up for the Military at the young age of 18, where they give you guns, where you may have to actually shoot someone but after fighting in a war and coming home your not old enough to buy a drink. With the meeting with the school over the two were way happy and needed to share the news, since their mom is at work it's their father they share things with first.

Their dad wasn't just into becoming partners with his sons, but he also had went into business on his own. He was just too angry for the hoops you needed to jump through to show and shut down these dangerous corporations and businesses. Then you still have to wait before taking action, meantime people are getting sick and not understanding why, some even losing their lives. Since his name has come up with taking down that pharmaceutical company on his own, other people has approach him on whistleblowing on other bad companies that need to taken down. 

"I won't be on my own really, it will be along with some of my retired buddies. That was the only way I could get your mother to go along with it. Now how about sharing some knowledge of what is going on with the two women carrying my two grandchildren."

Cory answer speaks first, "Liberty can't wait for the school year to start, just happy this is our last year of school because we'll be coming back here to live after graduating. She wants to be closer to main family during pregnancy. The change in her this early is crazy and then there is the morning sickness, why the hell is it called that anyway? That I will never understand because it happens at all times a day. Her hormones are all over the place...."

Hunter had to laugh at his son as he is speaking, it takes him back to his younger years and becoming a father for the first and second time. "Men talk meaning this isn't spoken to mother, but she wasn't the best when carry neither one of you. I use to think pregnancy made women absolute nuts, or came with side effects of multi-personality disorder. It didn't help that around the time...."Patting them both in back. "....Around the era you two were created it was during exorcist, paranormal era. You two seen that movie, when she throws up and head does the whole 360 turn."

Alek and Cory laugh while nodding.

"I swear that was your mother, let's not even discuss the birth movies I was forced to watch. Don't get tricked into watching them, that's the best advice I can give you son." Their father Hunter say to Cory mainly because Cassie is past that moment.

"I lost out on all that dramatic experience, but I will be going with her today for a doctor appointment. She said it's coming to the end of those, but even though you may be given a due date you can go past that but she is hoping that's not true for her."