MOVE IN WITH ME

Cassie has been home with Dyiana for almost a month now, her Senior year of high school is due to start in just a couple weeks. She and Alek are still on good terms, raising their daughter, slitting everything down the middle between the two, they set up a joint bank account that is only used for things needed for Dyiana. She is struggling if she is going to move in with Alek are not. She has to admit that living separate is a little hard because Dyiana doesn't sleep through the night and even though Alek has the three bedroom apartment, but because Cassie is still staying with her parents he too is staying with his parents so he is still close to his daughter. When he's off work he stops by to see her on some late nights, he even stays in her room. 

With tonight being no different, Alek found himself sitting the rocking chair holding Dyiana to get her to go back to sleep. For the whole month he could never imagine what life would have been like without his little bundle of joy in it. You can say he is in love with his daughter and can't believe he was going give up on being part of her life.

Cassie had just finished taking a shower when she realized she hadn't heard a peep out of Princess, her sleeping through the night was not something she's been doing. Walking into the baby room she finds the reason she is so quiet, it is Alek who is knocked out while rocking, hold their daughter. 

So after taking a picture she taps him, "Didn't you just get off work? It's not hard to see how tired you are." 

Alek wakes, once his eyes is adjusted to the light he smiles asking, "Is this real? This can't be."

Cassie didn't understand what he meant by that comment.

Seeing the questionable look on her face he explains, "Forgetting something? Like maybe your night clothes."  Alek tell her this with the thought of their last entanglement in the back of his mind, that the two still hasn't discuss. 

"Shit." Single word Cassie uses low realizing she is standing in front of Alek in nothing but a towel. Turning she heads back to her bedroom with Alek tailing her, after placing the baby back in her crib. "I didn't do this on purpose, it just that I had taken a shower and know how Princess sleeping through the night so far is a rare event. I came to check on her and here you are rocking her and you both sleeping." 

Both now entering the bedroom Alek stands right behind her, finally speaks mentioning their last sexual encounter. 

"Did you think I really was going to let you get away with only that appetizer a month ago, you asking me for help putting out your little torch. Dyiana has been home for a little bit more than 6 weeks, you know what that means to me?"

Breathing heavy now Cassie respond, "No."

"You could never lie to me, meaning you know exactly what is going to happen, here tonight. Maybe on the bed behind us if we make it there, which we probably will during the second round. You feel that, my fucking dick is harder than it ever has been and I told you....you would pay for what you did and that time has come." Alek tell her with them both standing in front of her full length mirror. 

With one tug the towel wrapped around her, it falls to the floor, revealing her still a little wet, damp, naked body. As a reflex Cassie hands shoot up to cover her breast.

"Oh now you want to cover up, what happen to the facts that I seen all this before." Alek pulls her hands away replacing them with his. "So fucking perfect as always."