HAPPY B-GETHERE

* 5 MONTHS LATER *

Time as you can see has passed by, Alek and Cassie have been doing their best to live their life without drama but now having Marla in their lives, she will be a forever thorn in their sides. 

Cassie loves  Alek and forgave him for all the things that he did that really hurt her, but at the same time hated that Alek seemed to be able to have moved on so fast during their break. But as she looked at it now, what seemed to have torn them apart, brought them back together. What they argue about on a regular is him attending to Marla's so called needs. She moved back to Texas, calls him all hours of the night, thinking her needs has to be met by Alek because he happens to be her child's father. Alek is constantly getting calls from her at all times of the day and night of so-called cravings and wanting him to go and get her this or that. She has to look at him sometimes and ask herself, if he is with her or Marla? 

He sees some of the situation as a way to learn what he missed out on the first time around, he hated not being there for Cassie during the beginning and he didn't want to do the same this time. She is starting to feel like there is three people in the relationship. What she is going to let Alek know is that there is a limit that she will go along with. He needed to draw the line or she is going to move back into the other bedroom or with her parents and he and Marla could be whatever they are. 

They just got Princess down to sleep now Alek and Cassie is in bed cuddle up kissing, is hand runs down the side of her, pinching her nipples through her shirt. 

"I love licking, sucking on your perfect tits. I don't give a shit about the milk." He say ascending down her body, kissing her inner thighs.

Cassie feels him about to hit her spot, moaning in pure ecstasy.

Then it happens, she hears his cell go off, but believing the two are in the middle of something, she continues to enjoy her man's mouth and tongue. He suddenly stops causing her to sit up on her elbows looking at him, silently asking him 'what the hell', as she first feels him stop. Cassie is in shock at first but quickly gets her footing and sees Alek reaching for his cell.

"Are you shitting me right now?" Cassie say in disbelief.

"Baby she said that it pains that are weird, they're scaring her and Maxy is gone."

"And....You believe her?" Cassie knew she was full of crap.

Alek  looked at Cassie not wanting to upset her but at the same time be there for his soon to there child. "I love you Cassie an...."

"Forget it Alek go."

"Cassie...."

"Get the fuck out." Cassie say throwing the only thing she found handy at the time, wishing she had something better to then her slippers at him.