JESUS PLEASE!

Class was over, which Cassie was trilled about having found it hard to really concentrate but she still feels she pass her physics test with flying colors. With that part of her day over with and after dropping Natalee off at home, Cassie made her way to the hospital to meet up with Alek.

Alek the night before had been waken told his ex had just went into pre-mature labor at just 4 months pregnant. When he got to the hospital meeting up with Dalton, the information he shared with Cassie was that she was right about Marla being messed up. 

What is known so far is that Marla was as some people say, drunk as a skunk. Once Maxy and Dalton got Marla to the hospital, they told the staff what they knew and thought so far. As the hospital rushed to care for the pregnant woman, they also had to address the fact that she is also intoxicated, so blood was taken and it is through that they see why she maybe going into labor so early. Her alcohol level shown to be 0.186 % more than twice the legal limit. They are told the baby girl is alive but barely, the waiting game is what is being played out at the moment, hope that this little, more like tiny girl, enters this world at only 5 lbs. live pass 72 hours, even though it rarely happens and if so defiantly not pass a month. So right now they're praying for miracle.

Exiting the elevator Cassie lays eyes on Alek who is now no longer angry, his face is telling the story of despair, hurt and pain. After being brought up to date of what is happening right at that moment she now understood why he is in such a spiral. 

With a hug and quick kiss she greets him, "Hey, how are you feeling? Any good changes?"

"No, you need to go see her, she is so tiny, can fit in the palm of my hand, not that I am allowed to hold her. How is Princess?" 

"She's just fine, with our parents. By the way your parents said they're going to be coming by soon."

"Ya, Oh her parents are on the way here as well." Alek tell Cassie.

"Oh really, crazy I forgot all about Marla having parents. Have you ever met them?"

"No."

"How the hell was she able to pass all the spontaneous drug and alcohol test we gave her?" Cassie ask.

Hearing that Maxy and Dalton come over to explain a few things.

"Apparently she paid someone everyday to pee and she kept it with her, she wasn't going to stop drinking. She didn't care about the baby, it didn't serve the goal it was developed to do. So it served no purpose to her."

"Purpose?" 

"She set me up, but I still did whatever I had to do to get back to you and was never going to be with her, baby or no baby. She realize that, it meant the baby served no purpose. She was to far along to have an abortion so she just lived life the way she wanted and that included drinking. The reason she agreed to our deal was for the money." Alek say.

"Pure greed." Dalton turned his nose up to in disgust.

"When that beautiful miracle baby girl live pass the time these doctors give her, she will be coming home with us, that bitch will have nothing to do with her." Cassie spews out before taking a seat.

"You know with her bring her into the world like this including, 'Fetal Alcohol Syndrome' it not going to be easy."

"Look I'm not her mother, barely 18 years old so I can't stop you from looking into adoption and there is nothing wrong with that. Blessing someone with something they are unable to have on their own. I've been there, but I also know the saying it takes a village and I also know for a fact that we have that village in our family that will love her. It's only because of them we can grow the way we are, live the way we are." Cassie tell him.