BABY SHOWER

Alek walks into his home after attending a tour of 'Hill Country University Center; he is met with the present of his big brother. "Hey Bro. I didn't know you were coming home today, but it good I was going to call you about this crazy idea I have. After seriously looking into it I think we can do it and make some good money at the same time." He tell him while rolling out blue prints of the college campus.

"As a new husband, I'm always down to looking into a good way in earning some money for my growing family, so what am I looking at?" Cory ask.

"I was visiting my future college campus and notice how the area for people to sit and eat really isn't good especially if your trying to eat at the same time. You have other students coming and going, I seen someone hit with an basketball while sitting trying to enjoy something to eat and reading. Now I know there are places inside to study, eat and things like that but here's what I'm thinking...." He say while spreading out the blue prints. "I was thinking of a actual club on the college campus, where there are booths for a person to study, eat, there will be bluetooth connections, free wifi of course. Now what will make our place even more unique is all the booths will come with built in tablet of a menu, so that you can put in orders of food and drinks you want. Our waiters will never have to go to the booth to take the orders. They will first be alerted that someone is sitting in their section, if or when an order is made the servers will get an alert on their devices. All drinks will be at the bar so they will make those, once they send their orders to the kitchen they get the alert delivery the food. Tips can be give through the menu but cash will accepted. The kitchen will have a cut off time, but drinks and certain foods with still be available 24/7 and freshly made everyday place in machines to get. On that same floor I want to put an  area soundproof  where you can shoot pool, play air hockey, another where you can play maybe ping pong, some classic arcade games, but also connect to the waitresses. Then I want to have a second floor for the night life that will have a separate entrance, sounds or thing will never disturb the ones the first floor which never closes. This will have open bar that will sale alcohol, a kitchen on that floor as well to serve food, DJ and a dance floor of course but also live music, giving local bands and performers a chance every other weekend. I was thinking maybe a poetry night on certain days of the month. Our office will be above that, the place will be handicap acceptable and have elevators."

Cory see not just the potential in all that he is hearing but the joy in his voice. "It sounds good to me and that's coming from someone attending classes and having to go off campus to have a good time."

"With this you have to work with the college, we will also have to get loans, so I was thinking making it a family thing. Mom and Dad could maybe help in getting loans because something this big no bank is going to just hand us money like that."

"Man I'm all in, this sounds like a great idea to me and also something that can be expanded on after time of course. Man you got me hype, like.... you really did research in all of this." He say looking at all the details Alek has out for him.

Something just hit him as he watch Cory looking at his plans, "First what are you and Liberty doing home not that there need to be a reason but there usually are coming all the way from Michigan and what do mean growing family or am I reading something into that?"

Cory address one part first because there is an elephant in the room that can't be ignored at least not by him. "We're here for the baby shower of our niece....Shit! I was suppose to be going out to buy wrapping paper. Come-on bro...." He say to Alek.

The two leave with Cory in the driver's seat.

Alek can't help but have questions knowing Liberty without a doubt has shared something with his brother about Cassie. "How are things going with....you know?"