BABYMAMA

Alek and Cassie has been trying to live the best life, bringing up their daughter while at the same time going back to school. Dealing with Marla wasn't getting any better, they did make it known to her that not just drinking but taking anything that will cause harm to the baby was not happening. Cassie talked to Alek about a way to keep her in line and knowing how she like money, even though the two of them are working teens and lean to family when it comes to help at times. Hard work is what the two is brought up on, Marla's family isn't richy, richy but aren't doing that bad, it's why she is the way she it. Her parents never holding her accountable for her actions. Cassie trying to think of a way to keep her in line away from harming the baby, had Alek make a deal with her. Cassie grandmother after she passed away left her and her sister both 10 thousand dollars each. Britney used hers in helping to buy their home, Cassie was saving hers for college but told Alek to tell Marla that along as she stayed away from the drugs while pregnant all the money would be hers. She needed to understand that her word is not trusted, she will have to take surprise drug tested, so she can't cheat the test, of curse Marla took the deal. 

Alek at the beginning didn't won't to do it because he knew how going to college and the ability to pay for it was hard, but now things are a little different for him now. The opening of 'The S.B.P', he will have the ability to take care of her an their growing family. It because knowing that, he and both of their families are trying to make Cassie go on the overseas college tour. She keeps deny that she wants to go, when deep down she would love to go but she has never been far away from Princess since the day she was born. Everyone has assured her she would be fine, it's only a two week trip, there many ways to communicate with each other. Letting her know it is too much of a great opportunity to say no to. Alek and his older brother take the trip and had a great time, they also let her know that you would never find a cheaper way to see Paris. After hearing from both sides telling her the same thing she decided they are right and would be taking the trip.

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Marla is back in Texas and was able to convince Maxy to come with her, she has it in her mind that she knows Alek, that she would have him under her thumb in no time, no problem. 

Maxy Griffin is not from Texas, she along with her family is from Florida. They are just your regular hard working family for what they want in life, she met the love of her life freshmen year of college, looking at an apartment off campus where Dalton happens to own the property of and was there that day to check on it. Unlike some others, Dalton is very much involve in his properties and investments, he also make sure he offers low income housing to people. He like to know and see for himself since it is not just his money on the line when comes to his rental properties. It was that day he ran into Maxy and couldn't take his eyes off her, you can say from that day the two became inseparable.                       

That's where her and Marla differ, Marla thinks she too is in a relationship or is about start hers back up. Maxy on the other hand is in a real one, it is her boyfriend who said that he didn't mind moving, it's the the only reason she agreed to go. 

Her boyfriend Dalton Meters does have family in Texas, a matter of fact, a rich family, being the owners of hedge funds but also what is known as old money, his great, great, great, great grand father open up one of the first banks there. It was called the dust bowl, until he hit gold, bring in people from all over, seeing the great business opportunity, he started with loans then the opening of the banks, investing, loans to help people came in by the drones to build their houses, farms and saloons.