MATERNITY LEAVE

The only reason Cassie was living with Traci was because she need to heal and get as far away from Alek as possible at the time to move on. Seeing him, being around him she knew for her was a impossible task. Now that she is more focus on the baby, school and work, she doesn't think seeing Alek will hurt her to the point of bring her to her knees anymore, even if she is not over him truly. Now that she on leave from work, living with Traci and Shakira has been fun but having the baby she needs more room. Back at home she is able to give her daughter her own room and when her Senior Year start with Alek going to college she doesn't have to worry about bumping into him in the halls, or his late night visits to her window. She has already thought about even after graduation, she still would go to college in the area but by then she is hoping that she'll have save enough and will be in her own place off campus but still with the help of her family. 

"So how do feel about being back at home full time?" Her mother Pamela ask, stepping into her room with a laundry basket in hand.

"You know I missed my room but the move did help me so, so,  much. I love you guys so much, I would of went in another direction without your support like adoption but maybe an open one. But carrying her all these months the connection I feel, I don't know if I would have been able to hand her over, especially if I seen or held her in my arms."

"Yes, a mother connection is a bond that could never be severed, in my opinion. With that being said, I'm so proud you how you did some hard thinking and choosing. You thought about others and what would be best for your little girl and the life that you could provide. We as your mother and father just wanted you to know that you had our support without judgement, even if you choice the one were many feel shame, everything when it come to having a baby or terminating one is hard that's why support is important to have or seek."

Cassie can't help but agree with her mother before giving her a big kiss and going leaving going into what will be her babies room that use to be her father's office. He was too happy to give it up for his second grandchild, joking that this wasn't their first rodeo when it came to spoiling their grandbaby.

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Alek got tired of the obsessive calls he was getting from Marla so went the first weekend he had off work to visit her. 

Marla before she some what confront Alek about some problems she having when it came to the two of them, as soon as he knocked she opens the door ready to jump his bones. In her  mind satisfying him comes first.

"I missed you so much, I can't believe you are really here. This visit shows we can make it this work, toys, and phone sex only satisfy to a certain point, I need that big thick cock of yours inside of me right now. I need to be fucked so hard, to show me how much you miss my pussy."

"Ya, just getting off the plane I'm in need of a shower first."

Marla looked at Alek for a second, like are you serious? Then she straightened up herself and tell herself it's fine. "Okay, babe." She takes him to the bedroom first to put his stuff down. 

Alek is now in the shower thinking to himself, why the fuck is he there when he really wasn't seeing this as a real thing with the two of them. He and Marla hasn't been sexually involved with each other for months, yet he still hasn't missed her 'wet pussy' as she has put it, not that he wasn't missing someone's.

While Alek is in the shower Marla strip herself naked and joins him, but before he could protest she drops to her knees, in a quick motion she run her fingers down his chest just before gripping his cock in one hand and balls in another, taking him into her mouth. She sucks while giving him a hand job at the same time.