SCHOOL BACK IN SESSION

It's 6 in the am and Alek hears his alarm goes off which he quickly shut off not wanting Cassie to wake up cutting her sleeping time. He did take the time to take a pic just for him of his sleeping beauty, he had to admit that she was right because even with the rest he got he still wish there were at least a couple more hours he could squeeze out. He goes to take a shower and dress before heading out for school and work. Before heading straight out the door he stops to take a peek in on the Princess of his tiny family who too is sound to sleep, he kiss her forehead telling her, "Daddy a see you after school and work."

At the construction site for his bar he sees people are just getting started for the day and the big man comes to speak to him.

"Everything so far is roses, but I don't know if you have yet done it but the plumber has not turned up to do his part, he needs to install all pipe lining before we lay the first slab of floor concrete. All that is set up or at least we thought we did, it was suppose to have been done over the weekend. I guess work today will be on hold. I need to make a couple calls please just give me the end of the day to fix this issue." Alek tell him before walking to his first class and calling his brother.

"Hey bro. What's going on? Things giving even more freaky for re-new couple?"

"No and I have no time to play, I'm on my way to class late as it is. This call is to find out what the hell happen with the plumbers doing their jobs over the weekend? I thought you did all the hiring when it came to that you were on top of that. Even though I was at work I didn't get any call about a no show. Now the constructors stop their work and left the sight."

Hearing the seriousness in his brother voice and also situation Cory loses his joking manner and answers, "I did and called the companies owner of Apo plumping he told me he was on the site. I was going to have dad make sure but I knew he came home late and was tired, so I took the man for his word. I mean come-on he suppose to be professional, mainly your want to get paid. I'll take of it, just call me when that class is over."

Alek hangs up with his brother knowing they now need to hire another plumber because even after talking to the one they hired, there is no way they will trust him or his company again. This is their first time building their own business so mistakes will be made, at least this is a lesson learned for the future as they move on. Like not going with first bidders only for them to fall through and not having back ups.

❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Cassie wakes not from her cell alarm but Princess early wake and seeming not in the mood of waiting for mommy to wake for morning feeding time. She looks over and sees that Alek has left already. Now it's her turn to get from point A, which she calls getting your lazy up to point B getting going, because time is not slowing down or going to stop for her.

Entering Princess room she sees her trying to left her head. "You couldn't give momma that very little time of five more minutes." She say going to pick her up for her feeding, than with her back in her bouncy chair, with her favorite pacifier, so she can run to take her own shower, before getting her and Princess dress for the day. Her mom is watching Princess today and that is where they are heading first.

"We going to stay the day at grandma house today?" Cassie ask Princess as she is strapping her in to the baby seat before taking the driver seat. While driving she turns on some music, the shark song came on right before pulling up to her parent place.