• Hope

season one episode 5
part 2

🧟‍♀️

On jo was the first one to get down where the rest of the group were, then Y/N. And as soon as she got down, Y/N firmly grip on the hose and get down too.

When they both finally get in the room, the quickly write a note and stick it; "HELP, WE'RE IN THE BROADCASTING ROOM IN HYOSAN HIGH SCHOOL"

Joon yeong carefully put it on and manipulate it for seconds, maybe minutes.

“Does it work ?” Dae su asks, “Is it working ?” he asks again when no one answered.

“I think it will.” Wu jin finally answers.

He took off his glasses and put the big one on his face. He clicked on the big remote and the drone suddenly start flying. It suddenly goes left and right rapidly causing everyone to panic.

“That's mad fast !”

“I'll take it outside after I find Cheong san. If I find rescuers outside, I'll land it infront of them.”

The drone was about to go out, but it's stopped when they heard a voice.

“Wait. They say when people confirm their situation is hopeless.” Nam ta says. “They truly fall into despair.”

Everyone stayed silent at what Nam ra just said.

“That's a cool saying. But what does it mean.”

“Even if the entire world has turn into zombies, let's not despair.”

“I see. So that's what it means..? ”

“Prez.” On jo called. “It's best to have a plan and act accordingly, but we're not top students or as smart as you. Being logical isn't necessarily human.”

“We should be logical if we're in crisis situations.”

“Right now, we need hope more than logic.”

“Hey, I think... Flying this—” he says pouting the drone, “is what we need most right now.” everyone stared at him, and he just bend down to Joon yeong's height. “Try it.”

“Here I go.” he says as the drone finally went out. Everyone looked at the tablet as everything appeared on it.

Zombies in every classroom and in the teachers' office, earning a hurt grimace from Y/N. She looked at every zombies' faces, there's was no Cheong san.

“Everyone's turned.”

The drone arrived in the infirmary, blood everywhere. No zombies in sight.

“There's no one in the infirmary. Joon yeong go somewhere else.”

It went out of the infirmary and something caught both Wu jin adn Y/N attention.

“Hold up !”

“Isn't that and arrow ?”

“It is..” Y/N says with a small smile.

Hope filled up their bodies as they looked at each other. There was a chance, that Ha ri would be alive. And if she was, Y/N swear to not leave her for at least a minute.

Minutes had passed as the drone had nearly went everywhere in the school.

“Where the hell is he..” whispers Su hyeok.

Y/N start to bit her long and healthy nails, a habit she didn't have but if she was stressed. They all just watch as Wu jin just put his head in his arms.

The drone went infront of the music room's windows. Tables and chairs down and Cheong san trying to do whatever he is doing.

“It's Cheong san !”

“What room is that ?”

“Cheong san !”

“He can't hear you.”

Shivers went down her spine as Y/N put her right hand firmly on her mouth, preventing it to do any noise.

Su hyeok turned around and hugged her as a huge smile appear on their faces. They pulled off and continue watching.

“Where's he going ?”

“Look other here ! Where are you going, moron !”

“He can't hear you !”

“Be quiet will you ! You're so damn loud. You could get us killed.”

“My bad.”

“Didn't you say the battery was low ?”

“Yes I couldn't charge it, so there's isn't much juice left.”

“Since we confirmed where Cheong san is, let's look elsewhere.”

Happier than ever, that's what Y/N was feeling. But she was also anrgy, angry that he didn't really kept his promise of returning. She was indeed gonna cut him into small pieces.

🧟‍♀️

Y/N held Wu jin's shirt's hem as she listen to Ji min's loud sobs. She breathes heavily and it hitched causing her to walk away rubbing her stomach. She gasps for air quickly, causing her brother to rapidly come to her. He took off her inhaler from her pocket and shook it before carelessly shove it in her mouth.

She watched Ji min crying loudly completely feeling bad for her. She took the inhaler and shake it near her ear, there was only two or three inhales left.

But the only thing that she cared about right now, was Cheong san. He is alive, and they were gonna meet soon.

🧟‍♀️

AN

That's it, done with episode 5 already !
It's holidays here, and unfortunately they will end soon :( a week or so.

Apologies for the mistakes/errors
Have a good day/night <3