• normal day

season one episode one
part 1

🧟‍♀️

Students of Hyosan High were all cleaning their respective classes.

Y/N, Su hyeok, Cheong san and Gyeong su were taking garbages out of their class as the boys talked about the last match, the girl just listening and laugh when one of them would shout a cheesy joke.

The girl loved every single moment she had with her friends, specially On jo, I sak and Cheong san, despite the boy wasn't her friend.

“Well, maybe next time you should learn how to pass the ball.” deadpan Cheong san.

“Woah, look out!”

Gyeong su suddenly kick the bag with his butt leaving Su hyeok and Y/N with them, as the other boy went after him.

On jo and I sak came giggling and took the brooms.

“Hey, Y/N are you coming with us?” asked On jo shouting.

“Coming!” she shout back, quickly kiss Cheong san on the cheek as everyone here knew about the relationship, before waving at them and made her way to her class with the two girls.

Cleaning of the class ended up chit chatting about their favorite movie and how handsome some boys could be in movies. And unfortunately they were still fictional.

They left the class with their bags, going to find their friends.

On their way out of the school building, the C/H haired girl spot Su hyeok walking alone hands in pockets. Y/N's eyes landed on On jo besides her as she was secretly admiring him. The two girls didn't know that On jo liked Su hyeok, not yet.

The glances she gave the boy attracted Y/N's attention, but this one didn't say anything.

Soon after, they found Cheong san and Gyeong su walking and talking. On jo run to them with I sak leaving Y/N looking at the message she just got on her phone.

The name 'mother in law <3' popped up again, as Mrs Lee just send her a picture. She continue to walk as she answered to the woman's texts.

choose the one you want to eat later daughter in law ;).

A grin appeared on her face, and found out that the woman still named the restaurant after her boyfriend, even after his whines. She was about to respond her 'whatever it is, it'll always taste good! thank you again mother in law <3.'

But she bump into someone, causing her phone to fall off.

“Crap!” she shouted looking for any broken things on the phone.

Cheong san turned due to the sudden shout staring at the girl fear in the eyes. If ever her phone was broken, he was dead.

“Hello Y/N!” smiled Gyeong su.

She doesn't answer, looking at her phone as it wasn't turning on.

“Y/N?” call I sak.

The girl frowned at Cheong san slapping him with the phone. His best friend laugh out loud as the two girls were trying to get Y/N off Cheong san who was now caressing the spot the girl was slapping.

“Give it to me.” I sak orders trying to turn on the phone. Second after trying, it finally light up as they heard Y/N sighed in relief.

“Ya, you asshol—”

“Hey, I'm you're boyfriend talk to me properly.” he joked.

“Stop arguing you two! You coming right N/N?”

“For chicken? Of course yes!”

Y/N never said no to some food, either it was sweet or salty. Seemed like her belly heard them, it start growling not to loud as they couldn't heard it.

Looking at her phone she reminded herself that she didn't respond Mrs Lee yet. She typed what she wanted to say earlier and they all walked to Cheong san's mother's restaurant, as the couple finally stoped their small and funny arguments.

🧟‍♀️

“Eat up daughter in law!” smiled Mrs Lee at the grinning and eating Y/N. The large grin on her face mad eher eyes closed as she continued to chew the piece of chicken.

Cheong san heart melted at the sight of his mother and his girlfriend talking and getting along really well. He couldn't dream more about!

“You too Gyeong su, On jo, A sak!” she smiled at the rest of the group.

“My name's I sak, not A sak” she nervously smiled and chuckled.

“You changed your name?” Mrs Lee frowned clearly confused. The girl didn't answer and just slightly laugh.

“You should stop changing people's name and change the restaurant's one.” he says annoyed while pouring coke in Y/N's glass.

“Ya, stop being rude!” the girl orders while slapping his shoulder for the hundredth time of the day.

Their relationship were not visible, not at all, they always act like the way they did before getting together, like right now.

“How does it taste On jo? Y/N?”

“It's a bit salty—” they answered in unison.

“Don't eat if it is.”

“I said it was salty, not bad.” replied Y/N taking a new bite of the chicken.

After eating, Ha ri had come to pick her small sister, saluting Y/N's friends and Mrs Lee.

🧟‍♀️

The next morning, Y/N arrived at school with her siblings besides her. Ha ri leave them as the girl got a competition today and Wu jin and Y/N went to their class.

She sat at her usual place before class and start to talk with her best friends On jo and I sak, Cheong san staring at her every minutes he could.

Hee su wasn't feeling well, and Y/N was the only one to know about the teenager soon to be mom, at least she told it only to her, her belly was quite big we don't know if anyone else knew about it.

🧟‍♀️

AN

Here's the first episodeee :).
C/H: color hair
Sorry for the grammatical mistakes too.