• fight

season one episode 6

part 4

🧟‍♀️

Cheong san took Y/N's arm and pull her with Wu jin. The girl tried as hard as she could to get off his grip, but he was clearly stronger than her.

"I wonder why you never called me by my name." she turned around making Su hyeok and Cheong san to move after each other.

Su hyeok held her arm "You won't." as Y/N did, Nam ra tried hard to get off his grip, but he continuously walk towards everyone.

"She won't turn into one. Don't you trust me ?"

"I saw when Gwi nam got bit. It happened after fighting with me."

"I fought him, too. Believe me."

🧟‍♀️

"Stop it both of you !" Nam ra shouted, as everyone watched them; Cheong san armed with a stand and Su hyeok's fist up, ready to punch. "If I feel strange in any way... I'll just end it quickly."

She was on the verge of tears, infront of the window as she also watched the two boys.

"Sorry but-"

"No need to be sorry. I'm actually not sorry, not at all."

"Sorry." Cheong san apologizes again.

"Su hyeok. Kill me if I turn." she went on to sit on the window, causing the said Su hyeok to ran to her.

On jo made her way to Cheong san as the boy continues to watch the two.

"That's enough. She should've turn by now."

"Not yet."

"She was bitten by Gwi nam, so she should be fine."

"He was bitten by zombies."

"Su hyeok says he wasn't."

"I saw it with my own eyes."

"Su hyeok has no reason to lie."

"Are you telling me that I do ?"

"Su hyeok was saying-"

"I know you like him, but... This is a little more important, don't you think ?"

"Why would you bring that up ?"

Y/N silently watched the two talking, when all of a sudden, noises came from the supply room. She ignored it and watched them talked again.

"I don't do that." replied On jo.

"Yes, you do."

Her head tilted to Nam ra and Su hyeok, she watched as the girl wiped off the small years on her pink cheeks.

Y/N finally walk towards Cheong san and On jo, as she took the music stand from his hands. He gave in at the sight of the angry face of Y/N.