• leaving

season one episode two
part two

🧟‍♀️

The coach orders them all to put the tables and chairs in front of the doors and windows.

But then, Y/N stopped what she was doing and look at the man's arm; he was bitten. She touches what was closer to her, and it was I sak's arms. The girl not understanding why she would stop putting the tables and chairs in front of the doors, stopped and look at her before looking in the same direction as her.

I sak silently gasp, as she whispers to On jo.

"On jo look his arm..."

The girl's face expression change real quickly as she back try to back off a little bit.

"Coach Kang." called Y/N.

"Hm? Why aren't you helping the others? Huh?" he nearly shouted at the three girls.

"Your arm." the three girls weren't looking at him in the eyes, but were looking at the biting mark.

"You got bitten!" shouted On jo.

"What?"

Everyone stopped doing what they were, and look in their direction. Indeed, he was bitten.

"What are you saying I wasn't bitten?!"

"Yes look." Y/N pointed at his arm as he shouted back making the girl flinch a little.

"Don't talk back to me!"

"Then why the hell are you hiding it? Show it to us." I sak, determined to saw them that he wasn't okay approach him leaving On jo and Y/N at the back.

"I think you should leave right now."

"What?" he asked, shocked.

"Get out of here immediately."

"You want me to go out there?" he asked, now sweating a bit. "After all I did to get here? You want me to go back out?"

"You were bitten. Come on, get out!" she pauses after seeing that he wasn't moving, she shouted again "I said get out now!"

"Cocksucker!" Y/N frown at his words, about 1000 curses in the world he choose cocksucker? Weirdo. she thought. "How dare you yell at me like that?"

On jo and Y/N took her arm telling her back off a little as he could turn anytime.

"You little- Get other here. Come here! Now!" a grin appeared on his face "You won't come? Hey."

"Hey, hey, hey." Dae su was trying to stopped Cheong san Su hyeok as they both wanted to stop the man. "Stop, stop it."

"He was bitten."

"Wait, wait, wait."

"Whoa, stay back."

His nose start bleeding as he was trying to hide it by brushing it away. On jo took a bag and throw it on his head, but he didn't react and start breathing heavily.