•pre-chapter 2

CHEONG SAN wanted to see Y/N today, why you would ask me? It's a little obvious; the boy is going to confess his feelings. After all those years of staring at her lovingly and always having small gifts every time for her, he will ask her out soon. Weird is it? Days ago, he didn't want to confess.

Maybe it's because of Mrs Lee who found out this morning, of maybe just long ago but didn't get to talk to him.

"Cheong san, it is a beautiful day to confess your feelings to Y/N right?"

The boy chokes while drinking his glass of fruit juice. Mrs Lee loved Y/N like her own daughter, as Cheong san always bring the girl after school to eat some chicken with him.

The mother made a 'tsk' sound, annoyed as she scold the boy for putting juice everywhere.

He didn't answer, saying that it's time to get On jo.

"Tell her today, or I'm gonna tell her myself tonight!" she shouted, after kissing her son's cheek and push him out of the house.

The boy always chewing his rice, made an annoyed face and went to the neighbors.

🧟‍♀️

Lunch time had come real quick, thankfully for Y/N who was craving for food.

With On jo and I sak by her sides, they all three went to the cafeteria talking and laughing. Those three were always together, if ever you saw them separated, something bad happened.

They took their plates and went to sit to a free table.

"N/N?" called On jo after chewing her piece of chicken.

"We wanted to asked you something."

The girl frown at their smiling faces, chewing her piece of chicken her turn.

"What is it?"

"It's about Cheong san." whispers On jo.

"Oh yeah I tell him I liked him, not long ago." lied the girl grinning a little.

"You did?" they both whisper-shout, clearly confused because their friend did not talk about that.

"Eh, no."

"Seriously?" deadpan I sak, now clearly annoyed. She take her bottle of water before kicking her with it. "You can't lie to us!"

The girl whimper and caresses the spot with a small pout on her face, Cheong san grin at her but rapidly put all his attention on the boys in front of him.

🧟‍♀️

Wu jin found out today, that his friend was in love with his twin sister. The boy wasn't overprotective, and indeed like the fact that a sweet boy like Cheong san liked her.

Of course, the boy went to his big sister and told the girl everything.

Y/N was waking out of the school, as Wu jin was always in school and Ha ri was training.

Earphones plugs in her ears, Cheong san suddenly appears besides her. She flinch when the boy elbowed her, taking off her earphones.

"San! We're going for chicken today right?" she smile widely at the thoughts of seeing Mrs Lee again.

"I have something to ask you N/N."

His face was serious but he was afraid that the girl would reject his demand.

"Aish, you're scaring me. Go on."

The boy look a his - seemed to be - good looking shoes before taking off something in his pant's pocket. He takes the girl's hand in his as the she could feel chills going all other her spine.

He places in her hand, his name tag written in white the boy's name.

🧟‍♀️

N/N: nickname.