• bad timing

season one episode 6

part 5

🧟‍♀️

Y/N watched everyone making small videos on a camera, not leaving her boyfriend's side which Cheong san didn't say anything about.

She laughed at Wu jin that asks their mother to raise his allowance.

The C/H girl couldn't help but glance at her feet now thinking about what she would do right now if all of that didn't happen. She doesn't even know what day it was.

If it's the weekend she'll hang out with anyone that wanted to, if it's the other days she'll go to school normally.

She then thought about Ha ri. What was she doing right now ? Does she think about them ? Is she still alive ? Y/N brushed that idea away and let go off Cheong san when she noticed his hand elsewhere than on her waist.

“Pervert.” she joked.

Cheong san snorted and put a strand of her hair away from her face, leaned in ready to kiss her but was interrupted by the one and only; Wu jin.

“Hey.”

Y/N turn her head away from him, as Cheong san smiled weakly at the girl's brother.

“Very bad timing, Wu jin.” Y/N muttered as the said Wu Jin glance at the two.

“I know.”

Y/N raises her eyebrows and chuckled before this time, really let go off his side.

“They're all asking questions about you both.”

“What did you tell them ?”

“The truth.” Wu-jin replied shrugging.

“Oh.”

🧟‍♀️

AN

very very small chapter cause what happen next is in the 7th episode.

apologies for the grammar

take care yall