• bitten

season one episode 6
part 3

🧟‍♀️

“How did you guys know I was here ?” asked Cheong san. Turning his back to On jo, helding Y/N firmly, the dark hair girl hit the back of his leg, causing him to fall.

“We told you not to go. Why don't you ever listen to me ?”

“Hey. Save the quarrel for later.” said Dae su, helping the boy to stand up.

“Huh ?”

“Let's go.”

“Where ?”

“We have to get to the roof before the meditation music ends.”

Noises in the supply closet attracts Y/N's attention, as she slowly made her way to the locked door, completely ignoring the shouts of Wu jin.

“Where's Su hyeok ?” asks On jo, finally having Y/N's attention. “Su hyeok isn't here.”

The door suddenly opens and closes as On jo ran out of the room, and everyone followed her.

“Are you crazy ? Don't go by yourself.” they all watch Su hyeok and Nam ra running, towards them.

“Go in ! Go inside !”

“They're coming !”

The growling zombies ran to them as soon as they heard the shouts, and fortunately they had gain in the room.

“The curtains ! Come on.”

They all close the curtains, and stopped making noises.

“There's a zombie there.” prevented Cheong san as she saw Nam ra walking towards a weird noise. “It's caught under a piano, so it can't go anywhere.”

The thumping of the zombie trying to get off of the piano convinced Nam ra and she walked back to the group.

Y/N sat down on the floor, panting heavily. Hyo ryung offered a hairband, seeing her hair all other her face.

Y/N firmly tied her hair up in a ponytail not leaving any strands infront of her face.

“We can't, go to the roof ?” the pink jacket girl, pauses. “We're trapped again, aren't we ?”

“There's zombies out there so...” Su hyeok said. “Let's just think a little.”

“This is so annoying.”

Hyo ryung kept staring at Nam ra and stood up quickly, earning a confuse look form everyone.

“Hey.” as Nam ra was still staring at her shoes, she continues “Hey Nam ra. What happened to your arm ? That's a bite mark isn't it.”

“What ?”

Everyone stood up, backing from Nam ra remembering the things that happened earlier because of a bite mark.

Indeed when Y/N looked at her arm, it was a bite mark. Her heart aches as she firmly gripped her hand, staring at the bloody wound. Everyone was far away form her, not counting Su hyeok and Y/N.